Hello

-

zombellio

Reaction score
Hello guys my name is Rob, cool to be here.. I am going to fix up a 71 Demon this fall, been looking for a good a body forum and this feels like the right place for me. It's been a real busy couple of weeks at the shop here, we just laid down 20 yards of cement in the back this last weekend and doing lots of body work with my dad.

Welcome to FABO Rob! post some pictures of your car when you get a chance, as I'm sure many of us would love to see it.

Welcome to FABO, lots of great people and advice here.
Yeah, we need some pics!

Welcome to the site. Would like to see some pics of your car and hope this site can be of help to you and your car.

Welcome and your right of all the a body forums this one has the best Mopar motor heads and some real nice people you will find it a fun site with tons of great projects and info!!

Arco

a little late, but here is what I am starting with
f98f449b.jpg

69c82ad5.jpg

c0152a92.jpg

the grave yard
e1b6299a.jpg

and a few of my new area to work in
64249158.jpg

43fbaa53.jpg

I can't wait to get this project rolling!

that's not a garage that's a hanger! looks like it needs a demon put inside! welcome aboard!! rule of thumb here, the only stupid question is the one not asked!

Thanks yeah I can't wait to get the demon in and start working on her.. the floors and trunk need replaced, but the outside is straight except for a couple dent's here and there. As it sits there is no engine/trans in the car but my dad's good friend has a running 74 dart with a 318/auto that I want to throw in there just to move it in and out. not sure if I want to build the 318 or not yet.

yeah the shop is huge back here.. the front part of the shop has a down-draft paint booth and frame equipment/body shop and I live in an apartment that is built in upstairs. By this fall my dad and I plan on having the back all sheeted up drop the ceiling and add on to the apartment. I am a single guy and I plan on working some late night's this fall getting the demon project ready for paint.. We have a 360 engine out of a 15 passenger van up front and I am toying with the idea of putting some magnum heads on it and build a 400 hp small block like I read in the mopar muscle magazine. I want the biggest bang for my $$ so I need to find a cheap good quality set of flat top pistons and a sweet cam.

Welcome to FABO!

You will enjoy this site. Great people and information!

Ma Snart

Attachments

• Mem12PassFrt3qtr.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 54
-
Back