Hello

-

DJC

Reaction score
Hello.

My name is Dave.

I am a Moparholic.

Hard to say when it all started. I remember my dad bringing home a 60-something Fury II when I was around 8 years old. Sitting in the drivers seat, parked in the driveway pretending I was driving.
Maybe it was after graduation, my first job in a Chrysler dealership, washing cars, then promoted to the lube bay, then light mechanical and trim work.
Could've been years later, when I was working at a GM dealership and someone traded in a 75 Scamp. I bought it without even really looking it over. Great car.
The 74 Barracuda I sold a few months ago kicked my *** every chance it got, we fought like cats and dogs sometimes. But it'll always have a soft spot in my heart - and right foot.
Now I have a 1972 Scamp. I don't think I could stop, even if I wanted to. Logically I should be driving a GM - been working with them for over 25 years. Lots of Firebirds and Chevelles arouond. Would've been easy. But I just couldn't.
So here I am today, in front of all of you, registration in hand.

My name is Dave.

I am a Moparholic.

And ALWAYS WILL BE!!!!!:finga:

Dave,..... welcome..... to the Moparholic anonymous.
You'll find alot of people with the same problem as you here.
You'll definitely won't be cured.

Wecome Dave
Nice ride you have there
hic up......hic up .....burp...
Very smart and kind people here.
Darryl

Dang I forgot the L
To many Mopar drinks
Welcome Dave

Lordy, look at all the northerners here!!! I better throw some more Black Label in the fridge!!!

Thanks for the welcomes, seems like a good group.

Welcome Dave the first step is admitting you have a problem , and then when your ready you have to go cold turkey so just bring that scamp over to the island and I'll give her a good home because I too am addicted and I'm no quitter LOL.

Welcome to FABO!

You will enjoy this site. Great people and great information!

Ma Snart

Attachments

• Shop Passenger Side Front 3 QTR Low.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 109
Welcome aboard! Remember rehab is for quitters!! Thank God yer not from the East and offered up some Screech!! Although Black Label aint much better....LOL

Welcome Dave, Nice car ! !

You'll find great people, fantastic pics, and a wealth of knowledge here... enjoy

-
Back