Status
Not open for further replies.

Kendog 170

Let the boy go !
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
So last fall I searched and found a 14" rim for my ride. Someone veered at me forcing me into a curb. :BangHead: Well I guess I should have looked the car over better because have a gack in the rear rim too. I'm running 15" in the back

This is what I need.
4" Bolt Circle 15"x 8 1/2" x 4.87" BS
Outside edge to outside edge of rim measures 9 1/2"

15x8.5x6BS.jpg

Last edited:
Bring it to a rim shop.
My son worked at one. They could fix about anything.

Try WheelsAmerica. A friend had an old aluminum wheel that had been kicked around the shop, used as a jackstand, work platform, etc. for 20+ years that he sent to them. The badly abused one looked better than the three NOS ones he'd found after a trip to WA. I believe they still do aftermarket wheels, but call 'em and find out for sure.

My measurement is for the rear only. I don't need front.I only have 1/2 between tire and quarter panel. I don't think the pair will work. The single rim may get me by I have just under 5" back space I'll have to check the front side of the rim. I sent you a PM.

So last fall I searched and found a 14" rim for my ride. Someone veered at me forcing me into a curb. :BangHead: Well I guess I should have looked the car over better because have a gack in the rear rim too. I'm running 15" in the back

This is what I need.
4" Bolt Circle 15"x 8 1/2" x 4.87" BS
Outside edge to outside edge of rim measures 9 1/2"

View attachment 1716076088
As so many have already stated that does in fact look pretty darn repairable by a handy shop. May not be your preferred option but I would not discount it from just the one shops reply.

Seems like there's a set of those at every swap meet I go to you'll probably find one I'm sure

I'll find one. It's nice out now . Car's been sitting all winter. I think the damage part of the wheel was hidden behind the quarter panel. Did not see it until I moved it last week.Had I seen it last fall,I'd have all winter to find one.:BangHead:

Seems like there's a set of those at every swap meet I go to you'll probably find one I'm sure
Ive been to several and SBP in a 15 is tough to find that is not Duster like with a huge dish and small backspacing. They are scarce, I ended up using an OLD pair from a Chevy II spec. Pretty shallow with a deep backspace for the lips they ran too. Wrong bolt pattern but a 5 on 4 pattern just fit between them and around the ring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back