Help fill holes in Trunk lid

-
Wow 44 posts on filling a few holes in a trunk lid. Has anyone suggested to crush the car yet? Write it off as a total loss. And go buy a KIA. :poke:

Yeah the first 3 replies covered it! Weld them up. Problem solved.

But then we had to have a bunch of people recommending crap like pop rivets and using fiberglass to fix metal.

Yeah the first 3 replies covered it! Weld them up. Problem solved.

But then we had to have a bunch of people recommending crap like pop rivets and using fiberglass to fix metal.
yea and we could use bubble gum and that might start it all over again. Sure would like to trade my talents for someone that knows how to build an engine and running gear. That part I am as dumb as a post. we all have our talents, and it sure is nice to see all that you guys have to offer. I'm glad to hear all the comments.

yea and we could use bubble gum and that might start it all over again. Sure would like to trade my talents for someone that knows how to build an engine and running gear. That part I am as dumb as a post. we all have our talents, and it sure is nice to see all that you guys have to offer. I'm glad to hear all the comments.
It has to be sugarless.:lol:

-
Back