Help Me Name the New Swinger

-

ABodyBetty

Reaction score
Just bought my '74 Swinger and need help naming her. I want a seventies style name for her. I have a couple of names picked out but am open to suggestions. The first four are from Austin Powers movies, the next to the last one is the former owner and the last one is because she has a daisy above the word Swinger. I also posted some pics.

Vinessa
Felicity Shagwell
Foxxy Cleopatra
Dixie Normous
Dorthia
Daisy

Attachments

• swinger 1.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 429
  • swinger 2.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 426
  • swinger 3.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 426
  • swinger 4.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 420
  • swinger 5.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 420
  • swinger 6.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 428
  • swinger 7.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 417
  • swinger 8.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 413
Just bought my '74 Swinger and need help naming her. I want a seventies style name for her. I have a couple of names picked out but am open to suggestions. The first four are from Austin Powers movies, the next to the last one is the former owner and the last one is because she has a daisy above the word Swinger. I also posted some pics.

Vinessa NAH
Felicity Shagwell-- Maybe
Foxxy Cleopatra -- OK Starting to feel this one.
Dixie Normous-- FANTASTIC NAME if I owned it, but not for ABB! LOL!
Dorthia-- NO....There's no place like home..Pass the red slippers Toto!
Daisy-- I'm likimg this one too!![/QUOTE]

I'll put my 2 cents worth in Red type above.

Now I've narrowed to 3 from the original choices.
Daisy or combine the other 2 for Foxxy Shagwell!
I don't know, I like Foxxy Shagwell, sorta ring there, but Daisy seems to fit her too...............:glasses8:

Well, on my way out to get to know her better whatever her name is! I'm thinking engine bay degreasing, rince, blow dry, then out comes the wd-40. Then wash the exterior, auto fabreeze and wipe down interior, and generally let this new hussey know who the main wrench is round these parts. This car heard about us from the grape vine and was not going to let herself be bought by anyone else. She wanted to be a part of the main Dart hissay in the hood!

GREAT 74 looks really nice wish mine looked that good since its brown/tan you should deff go with "FOXY"

My suggestion-foxy brown .Wasn't that a 70's movie or was it a mad tv spoof of a one ? I grew up in the 70"s so My memory suffers .Very nice Dart though!

Vinessa NAH
Felicity Shagwell-- Maybe
Foxxy Cleopatra -- OK Starting to feel this one.
Dixie Normous-- FANTASTIC NAME if I owned it, but not for ABB! LOL!
Dorthia-- NO....There's no place like home..Pass the red slippers Toto!
Daisy-- I'm likimg this one too!![/QUOTE]

I'll put my 2 cents worth in Red type above.

Now I've narrowed to 3 from the original choices.
Daisy or combine the other 2 for Foxxy Shagwell!
I don't know, I like Foxxy Shagwell, sorta ring there, but Daisy seems to fit her too...............:glasses8:

Well, on my way out to get to know her better whatever her name is! I'm thinking engine bay degreasing, rince, blow dry, then out comes the wd-40. Then wash the exterior, auto fabreeze and wipe down interior, and generally let this new hussey know who the main wrench is round these parts. This car heard about us from the grape vine and was not going to let herself be bought by anyone else. She wanted to be a part of the main Dart hissay in the hood!

Dixie was the first one to catch my eye.
Here is another , Carmella.

Bad Betty Brown. A little bit of poetic alliteration. Sorry it's the teacher in me.

ABB driving BBB, a little patterning going on there. Gotta love the math concepts. Oh, that is the teacher inside of me talking too. :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Whatever you decide to name her, you will be getting all kinds of looks with that beauty and with you driving the two beauties together.... WOW!!!!! You will need to flash the wedding ring to every guy who looks at you in that car!!!!

How,z about Bonnie Brown...As in,here comes A-Body Betty and Bonnie Brown...Something like Thelma and Louise!LOL:colors:Nice clean car you have there.If you ever need any trim pieces,I have a bunch the same color you can have for free.

I got 2 more!

BBT (Big Brown T__d) LOL!!!:mrgreen:
OR
Mocha Frape' (ABB's drink of choice in the AM)
or just replace the "F" in the name above with "C"!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! (Just kiddin ABB, Don't hit me!):homework:

-
Back