-
Status
Not open for further replies.

71'demon440

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
HELP!...hey guys im in stockton ca and im looking for a 904 for my demon.. i have went threw 2 904's and i was going to have one rebuild but got laid off :sad6: so im broke, anybody have any running 904's they want to let go? i need one bad, thanks
Earl

HELP!...hey guys im in stockton ca and im looking for a 904 for my demon.. i have went threw 2 904's and i was going to have one rebuild but got laid off :sad6: so im broke, anybody have any running 904's they want to let go? i need one bad, thanks
Earl

First of all, welcome to FABO Earl! Secondly, do you need a 904 for a SB or a /6. I am going out on a limb and thinking it may be for a SB since you've gone through two all ready but it should probably be clarified.

too bad for you your so far away, I gotta whole gang of those thing's, but if its' worth it to ya, 300 bucks, you pay shipping from 63801, this is with converter and deep pan, ready to run

Learn to do the rebuild yourself. Kit and convertor should cost a little over $100.

yea i was thinking about doing that but i just wanted to see if anyone had one i could slap in for now

I'd sell ya a rebuilt one if you bought the 84 Ramcharger (318/904) that's wrapped around it (actually runs pretty good, doesn't look bad).

lol i would if i wasnt so broke lol plus we have like 10 cars/truck already :-D
but if you think about parting it let me know ill come pull the trans myself!

We've got too much in it to part it (barely) and I know what you mean about too many cars (we've got nine plus the car trailer on our 10k sq ft city lot). I'd let it go for $2k or so right now.

i have a rebuilt 904 w/paperwork w/converter i pulled it out when i putt in a bigger drivetrain. $250+ Shipping call for information.thanksDon 813-434-557733619 Zip

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back