Hemi Cuda just for fun

-
Hey John do you have a pic of Denny's throttle linkage, where it connects to throttle cable.

I hope this helps.

DSC_0046%20c_zps8vpng7bc.jpg

Well guys guess what this means.

Attachments

• 20150613_153710.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 285
Took her for her maiden voyage today about 1/2 mile to fill her with some high test. Small problem I didnt install traction control. lol

Dreams do come true 5 years of waiting was very cool. Still have lots to do but she runs shifts and stops on her own.

Fun to have my son ride with me.

Attachments

• 20150613_154202.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 252
Side view

Attachments

• 20150613_151934.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 279
Ok quick question all my lights work except my headlights, any suggestions on what I might have left unhooked before I start trying to track things down.

Thanks Dr. I have been putting in quite a bit of time on her latley, still have lots to do but I just wanted to go ahead and just get her drivable so I could have a little fun and find out what works and what doesn't then worry about making her nice a little later. She still gets plenty of attention, while getting gas several guys were pulling there phones out taking pics. lol

Great to see you got it running! Is it going to join the other Hemi A's at the Nationals now?

Really happy to see those pictures! Its a killer looking car, I bet its a blast to drive!

-
Back