Hemi Swap Checklist

-
Where did you find the tune? I have the Dominator and a stock (for now) 6.1 that I will be firing soon but I have no tune as of yet and I live in mid Missouri.... no tuners here for the Hemi stuff that I have found. I'm willing to load up and go to KC or St. Louis but I would like to find the right tuner first.
are you running v4 software? that is where i found the 5.7 tune. there should be a 6.1 tune in there as well. ill have to check one of these days when i get some free time.

I'm not sure what software I have, I haven't looked at it yet. I just started running wires on the efi today. I'll check but I just bought this a few months ago so it should be the latest software I would think.

I'm not sure what software I have, I haven't looked at it yet. I just started running wires on the efi today. I'll check but I just bought this a few months ago so it should be the latest software I would think.
not always. they can be on the shelf for a year or so. there are always updates to to be had on any new holley efi out the box. i had to update to the v4 myself recently as it is the only one with the gen3 hemi base tune in it for all the crank sensor differences, coils, waste spark and of couse the full base tune for a stock crate engine.

Mopar Gen III HEMI Crate Superstore

I have T-56 kits assembled for about the same prices as the above. BUT..due to their size, there isn't a bolt in trans crossmember avail. You'd have to fab your own. Also the Torsion bars are questionable at that point as to how much you have to hack the torsion K. But anyways... i can do a t-56, no problem.

So im doing the same im my 69 cuda. I have a 5.7 hemi from a 2013 ram but no harness or ecm. Where should i go to find both?

20180227_124011.jpg

I have been thinking of doing this in my ‘67 Barracuda. Lots to think about. Glad I looked on here to get an idea of what I would be getting myself into

-
Back