Hemi's Scamp - Not a Hemi

-
Bee working on it, but I am having trouble with the dash fabrication. I cant get the gauge surrounds made to my satisfaction. So I will put that down while I am away on vacation for 3 weeks. Come back to it, maybe some test work with florists green foam. We will see.

In the mean time. rough sketch.

Attachments

• Scamp Formula S.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 264
Bee working on it, but I am having trouble with the dash fabrication. I cant get the gauge surrounds made to my satisfaction. So I will put that down while I am away on vacation for 3 weeks. Come back to it, maybe some test work with florists green foam. We will see.

In the mean time. rough sketch.

Awesome!! Want to do my 66? Nice job Hemi :cheers:

I have had a couple people ask to see more of my sketches. So this is a quick one of a sweptline. I apologize for the crappy scan job.

not that this in any way relates to my car... but its my thread. so... whatever.

Attachments

• sweptline 66 step.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 250
I have had a couple people ask to see more of my sketches. So this is a quick one of a sweptline. I apologize for the crappy scan job.

not that this in any way relates to my car... but its my thread. so... whatever.

You got's skillz!!!! That is awesome, nice job!!!

back to tinkering with the dash. I went to the junkyard and bought a few van dash covers and took a hand saw to them. Not a perfect fit, but I wasnt expecting that. Just need to get it close then fab the rest to make it perfect.

What do you think?

Attachments

• dsg.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 204
That looks pretty cool. That sketch you did makes the front look like a 67-69 Barracuda. I like it. :D

Any chance you could do mine? link is in my signature.

That looks pretty cool. That sketch you did makes the front look like a 67-69 Barracuda. I like it. :D

Any chance you could do mine? link is in my signature.

Crazy busy at the moment but I could definitely get to it. PM me which pic you like most.

Indecisiveness SUCKS. Opinions?

Attachments

• 104_2622.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 2,152
  • 104_2623.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 209
What would be the plan for the gauges in either? I like the first with two large but the three could contain a tach as well....

Early 70's van gauges fit perfectly. I just bought a 4" tach its a bit too small for the 3rd large hole, but I can make it work by adding a half inch LED halo ring around the tach that will act as a shift light. a lot more work. but it would be cool.

I haven't posted in forever. While there has been some work done I do not have pics. Since last post I have moved from AZ back to MI. The garage is not set up yet. I am running all new poer including 240 50a to the garage. Until I finish that and then setting up the garage, the car will sit. However. I did get a Max Wedge hood scoop from VFN. I thought that the center recess in the scoop would compliment the center recess in the 67-8 valiant hood. I was right. It looks like it was made for the car. I apologize for the low quality pics. Again, no power in the garage coupled with a cell phone photo = rough pics.

Attachments

• 20140524_122734.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 766
  • 20140524_122756.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 159
-
Back