Here we go again, WHAT SPARK PLUGS

-

drive48

MILK MAN
Reaction score
340 4 speed 3.91's....... air gap intake... z heads... 10.5-11.0 comp.
284 484 purple cam... holley double pumper ....holley electric blue pump .....msd 7al with msd dist.
what's your recommendations for plug #'s to use? street strip driven

I run the ngk v grouve.Anyone know if thoes new e3 plugs fit our mopars,I think thats what there called.

I run the ngk v grouve.Anyone know if thoes new e3 plugs fit our mopars,I think thats what there called.

yes they make a plug for our mopars. i hear they are no better then any other plug...

i run autolite 65 in small blocks and 85 in big blocks... been wanting to try NGK, keep hearing good things about them...

Autolite 3924's and seeing as your running an msd distributor and 7al box i'd gap them at .045....

Autolite 3924's and seeing as your running an msd distributor and 7al box i'd gap them at .045....

I've always run those myself. I would go one step colder with a 150 shot and motorsport 103 race fuel and then I would put the '24s back in afterwards.

When they looked a little old, I changed them. There was never any set interval.

3924 RACE PLUG \\\ They come with a cut back electrode and a nickle finish, which makes them easy to read for jetting.

I use champion in everything I own, they are made in China but so was my wife.
the more you open it up the tighter the gap gets.

stock 340 replacement plug, pick your own brand.

Not to sound like a dk..... but it's pretty sad for someone to own one of these cars and not know what plug to use, let alone the inability to pick one for yourself.....let alone start a thread with ''here we go again'' like you know that you're starting/stirring the pot.

Good luck

stock 340 replacement plug, pick your own brand.

Not to sound like a dk..... but it's pretty sad for someone to own one of these cars and not know what plug to use, let alone the inability to pick one for yourself.....let alone start a thread with ''here we go again'' like you know that you're starting/stirring the pot.

Good luck
pleasure to hear your input ... wish we were all as knowledgable as you.

Some of us grew up with Mopars and learn things the hard way. Others just spend $ and jump in to this hobby and buy a nice older Mopar car. They are also the ones who first try to insert the ignition key with the teeth pointed down, ha ha ha.\

I did look at that "here we go again" remark last night as like what. Just post the question, the less I need to read the better, LOL

Just take the plugs out and cram the ends of the wires in the holes. you'll be amazed how much those darned plugs were holdin that engine back.

Some of us grew up with Mopars and learn things the hard way. Others just spend $ and jump in to this hobby and buy a nice older Mopar car. They are also the ones who first try to insert the ignition key with the teeth pointed down, ha ha ha.\

I did look at that "here we go again" remark last night as like what. Just post the question, the less I need to read the better, LOL
the comment was to indicate that i know everyone's been here before. With my little knowledge on the small blocks and my set-up I was hoping to get some input.
if it were only true about the $, it's a shame you all grew up in the day where you got ragged on for asking questions. the "HAPPY DAYS" YEARS ARE GONE BOYS.
if a girl can't ask a simple question about others experiences with different parts i guess your ego's are the only action you get and the reason you come up with this better than thou attitudes.
i'm 35 years old, bought it as a wreck from carlisle pa and been working with it for 8 years.

Glad to see you're not afraid to ask questions. "Learn from the mistakes of others because you can't possibly make them all yourself".

-
Back