Here's Number 10

-

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
This is a stray that's been hangin out for the past few weeks. Kitty calls him Clyde. He's a really BIG cat. The picture does not do him justice. We've be bringing him at night ever since last weekend, when it was so cold. Got down to about 23 last Sunday morning. Old Clyde needed a warm place to sleep. Now he's been showing up everyday like clockwork. lol He's not acclimating well with the brood. It's not him. He's really laid back. For some reason, the "rest" ain't havin it, so we put Clyde in the master bathroom. Hopefully, we'll be able to work him in with the brood. We're going to take him in and get him vetted, all checked out, get his shots all up to date. He's a really sweet cat.
DSCF1860.JPG

Clyde is a good looking cat, he doesn't look like he'll be hungry anytime soon LOL

Clyde is a good looking cat, he doesn't look like he'll be hungry anytime soon LOL
No, we keep their bowls full all the time. We've read all the "experts" talking about "feeding times" and such. That just doesn't work. Cats like to walk by and snack when they want to. On their schedule. Because you know, it's all about them. lol

My big boy wants to play with Clyde, my girls don’t like young boys. They’re cats not cougars.
:lol:
9F8FAECF-D80B-4AD0-B611-4E5517E5C870.jpeg

I have 1 , his name is Cosmo .. I had two brothers and 1 sister , I managed to find a home for her, she was a sweet kitty , the two boys stayed, the momma had them in my little storage building and by time I found them they 2 1/2 months old and wild , the other boy got sick last spring and I put him to sleep , very sad

cosmo.jpg

SPCA will loan you traps (with deposit) and will spay/neuter and vaccinate them at reduced cost.

Even if it's $100 or more, IMO, it's a good investment versus that gang of six turning into a hoard of hundreds.

SPCA will loan you traps (with deposit) and will spay/neuter and vaccinate them at reduced cost.

Even if it's $100 or more, IMO, it's a good investment versus that gang of six turning into a hoard of hundreds.
Neighbor set live box traps , cats way to smart to go in them

SPCA traps are pretty well thought out.

Worst thing is the noise scares the other five away.

It can be a slow process, but the less cats capable of reproducing...the better.

here are two of my outside visitors, that's about as close as you can get .. smart cats, come after it starts to get dark
cats.jpg

Rob I commend you on your efforts. On a less serious note, LOLOL...........

That one green eyeball, tho.......................

My son has adopted a cat from a girl that wasn't interested in him romantically. This cat was near death. Can't hear. Eye sight poor. And was somewhat silent. Today (3 years later) the cat can run, jump and her meow can be heard. She is small at about 7lbs. She still can't hear. Eye sight still poor. But her sense of smell is acute. And eats like a horse.

She just turned 22 years old.

HOW LONG DO THESE FREAKING THINGS LIVE?

20211229_031616.jpg

22 years for a cat is getting up there, must be treated very well. Good on your son.
She's getting stronger. She eats 2-3 small cans of wet cat food a day. (She doesn't have the teeth for dry.) And will bug the crap out of me until I at least share a taste what I'm eating. (She doesn't take the answer "no" very well) Any people food has to be shredded so she can eat. Chicken, Turkey, pork. And she really likes burgers. Steak is a little tough for her to down. But will give it the college try.

I at times house sits a friend's pit bull. She is a nice dog. But has been known not to like cats. The dog looks at the cat with an obvious look on her face. "That cat is pathetic. I can't be mean to that?" So they just sniff each other and walk in different directions.

I think im stuck with the white fur shedding monstrosity for eternity.

22 is way old for a cat.

IIRC that relates to over 100 equivalent human years.

-
Back