Here's what happens when your Tesla Roadster (or any EV) reaches the end of battery life

-
That would be me. I will be in charge of deciding what is necessary and what is not. But first i need you to answer a couple of question.
1. What color is your cuda?
2. Can I ride along?
Green and yes!

I'm glad they mentioned the underwater volcano. I remember hearing that the volcano will "cause" and increase in the water temperature in the future. Then when it happened, the same "scientists" said, look, global warming.
Come on, everybody knows climate change is caused by cows farting.

Get used to this.
I would refuse to work on an EV.

IMG_1390.png

It and Kalifornika could fall into the ocean right now and we'd all be better off.
But then a bunch of 'em would escape, I mean move, to other neighborhoods, maybe yours. Lol. I would rather they stay where they are.

I was surprised to see livestock is actually a target. I thought that was all just a joke.

Unfortunately it is not. I'm not sure on the exact numbers, I think a steer requires about 3000 gallons of water a year. Their methane farts get into the upper atmosphere and contribute to global warming. Add to that the diesel needed for plowing the fields, the petroleum needed to make the fertilizer, transportation, etc. and a pound of beef uses up a lot of resources. As the world warms, even more methane is being released from the tundra. Forest fires in Canada and Siberia. Not sure if we can stop it, but maybe we can slow it down.

Last edited:
Unfortunately it is not. I'm not sure on the exact numbers, I think a steer requires about 3000 gallons of water a year. Their methane farts get into the upper atmosphere and contribute to global warming. Add to that the diesel needed for plowing the fields, the petroleum needed to make the fertilizer, transportation, etc. and a pound of beef uses up a lot of resources. As the world warms, even more methane is being released from the tundra. Forest fires in Canada and Siberia. Not sure if we can stop it, but maybe we can slow it down.
Dude, You just plug in here & repeat every lie that's been pimped for the last 35 years, for real.
1) You don't plow pastures & ranches, & grass-fed beef only needs...grass.
2)"Forest fires" are caused by careless jag-offs, pyros, and "pro" enviromentalists to prove global warming is happening. All of this including lightening strikes, & other incidental/accidental causes are exacerbated by poor land management leaving millions of tons of standing deadwood among stands of trees that are too dense, and should be thinned or clear-cut.
3) The Suns activity has, & will continue to dictate the overall temp fluctuations, however & whenever they occur. Nothing We do will change or stop it. It could simply fart in Our direction tomorrow, & burn Us all to a crisp, & You will have succeeded in making sure We've lived as restricted & miserable an existance as possible for nothing.

When I proposed Solar powered CO2 scrubbers in desolate areas if it's such a problem, I got a response of "they tried them in Europe, & the amount of power they consumed was a concern", WTF???
There isn't enough Sunshine in AZ, NV, & CA in the desolate desert regions for SOLAR PANELS to get the job done?? Some real Eco-Jokers here, :realcrazy:

Dude, You just plug in here & repeat every lie that's been pimped for the last 35 years, for real.
1) You don't plow pastures & ranches, & grass-fed beef only needs...grass.
2)"Forest fires" are caused by careless jag-offs, pyros, and "pro" enviromentalists to prove global warming is happening. All of this including lightening strikes, & other incidental/accidental causes are exacerbated by poor land management leaving millions of tons of standing deadwood among stands of trees that are too dense, and should be thinned or clear-cut.
3) The Suns activity has, & will continue to dictate the overall temp fluctuations, however & whenever they occur. Nothing We do will change or stop it. It could simply fart in Our direction tomorrow, & burn Us all to a crisp, & You will have succeeded in making sure We've lived as restricted & miserable an existance as possible for nothing.
Not that it matters but from what I could find grass fed beef somewhere between 1% and 4% of beef raised in the US. Mosty corn fed.

Not that it matters but from what I could find grass fed beef somewhere between 1% and 4% of beef raised in the US. Mosty corn fed.
Actually, it does matter, grass fed beef should be the rule not the exception.. but takes more space. It'd be better for the bovine, the human, and the planet. Believe Me, I'm no apologist for the way the beef industry has operated for a looong time, and it isn't a large part of My weekly diet...but I do enjoy it in various forms at least 1-2 times/wk.
I am NOT worried that cows are melting ice caps.....

Actually, it does matter, grass fed beef should be the rule not the exception.. but takes more space. It'd be better for the bovine, the human, and the planet. Believe Me, I'm no apologist for the way the beef industry has operated for a looong time, and it isn't a large part of My weekly diet...but I do enjoy it in various forms at least 1-2 times/wk.
I am NOT worried that cows are melting ice caps.....
You should try Bison.

Start paying more taxes. That'll stop it.

I'm glad they mentioned the underwater volcano. I remember hearing that the volcano will "cause" and increase in the water temperature in the future. Then when it happened, the same "scientists" said, look, global warming.

Volcanoes have been growing under the oceans for millions of years, creating heat. Nothing new there. The tallest mountain in the world is one of the Hawaiian Islands. Measured from its base.

You should try Bison.
I tried some grass fed beef. It wasn't as tasty as the regular beef. And it was much more costly. And steers need grain to grow fast. I have a friend with a couple of cows and a couple of steers. Pasture fed during the summer along with a grain mixture. During the winter they eat baled hay and a grain mixture.
He has a tractor, a hay mower, a tedder, a baler, an elevator, etc. It's not cheap to grow cattle anymore.

-
Back