HEY Bite Me.....

-

blue missile

Reaction score
you fill in the caption here, the din of captions in my mind is huge.
Andrew
OH.. should this go in the technical section under suspension and steering?

Attachments

• biden & dept.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 431
you fill in the caption here, the din of captions in my mind is huge.
Andrew
OH.. should this go in the technical section under suspension and steering?

Caught red handed.... You decide America!!!

That is interesting to say the least. I bet this spreads over the net like wild fire.

Then do captions for this guy.

Attachments

• biden.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 385
I will just say a bee landed on your face after I pop you with my paper work !!!!

I know you and your boss are all for gay rights, but I don't have to put up with this ****.

If you don't like Gay Marriage, blame straight people, there the ones who keep making gay babies

Take your hand off my knee or I will take this cast off of my dick and beat you with it!

Am I the only one who thinks V.P. Biden looks and acts like the captain in the Police Academy movies?

Guy in upper right - "Dude, you better get your hand off my husband's knee."
Officer W.C. Fields in front row - "You know, Joe, you're not half-bad looking up close."
Joe Biden - "Hmmm...I was right, Democrats can get away with anything, even when caught totally red-handed and on camera."
Guy in center back row - "Man, I knew I should have gotten here sooner! I could have been sitting in the front row next to Joe."
Guy in upper left - "What the heck is everyone looking at? Joe up to his ol' tricks again?"

Am I the only one who thinks V.P. Biden looks and acts like the captain in the Police Academy movies?

george-gaynes-01.jpg
220px-Joe_Biden_official_portrait_crop.jpg
george-gaynes-08.jpg

I think he looks alot more like Walter with Jeff Dunham's hand up his ***.
Andrew

Attachments

• Joe-Biden-Walter-Dunham.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 232
-
Back