hey everyone

-

R-CHARGERrONALD

Reaction score
hey, im new. my names ron, and im a huge a body fan,, but i do have quite a few dodge trucks which include a -

93 250 cummins 24v

89 ramcharger - wifes :)

2 87's ramchargers - ones mine and the others a mudder - yankee lake truck night anyone?

a 86 d150 360 manual w/ dana 60

a 85 d150 318 727 t-flite

and a 79 trailduster - dead, but still mine :-D

and also in the mopar family i have a couple fifths , a dip and a 06 stratus

my first car though was a 70 duster 340, just beautiful. it was b-5 blue, deluxe interior, rallye dash with deep dish cragars and fenderwell headers. i bought it the winter of 72. i drove it a few years, and then i raced it for about ten years, until 1989 and just recently, after its 20 year nap im gonna take it to the strip. it need some frame work , and major interior work, when it sat it grew full of mold ( my bad on that one ) even the mold was growing on the dust on the paint... but anytime now it should be ready to run - very nice site you guys have, ive been a lurker around here for a while but just finally signed up im lookin forward to my time here 8)

Welcome. This is the best forum anywhere. You have to get that duster running again. Post some pics.

Welcome to FABO Ron. Get those pics in here.You just found the best damn site on the net.8)

Welcome to FABO Ron! Pics of the Duster would be great, but I'm also into the Ramchargers and Trail Duster, lets see some pics of those as well.

-
Back