Hey Ontario!!

-
I was at Ancaster in the infield with a california 74 dart on a trailer that I had cloned to 70 Dart 340 swinger spec's. No real interest. Any one here interested?

Paris

I go to Ancaster as a regular, not much for Mopar though but if weather is good it's a nice walk.

I am from Hamilton, or Grimsby...depending on where I am staying...

Just finishing putting my car together, havent went to any big shows anywhere....just drive it to work and from work, and up to my cottage on lake eire...

port perry here..never been to ancaster.but we usually make one of the barrie markets each year.most good swap meets are to far and usually everything has been well picked over before we get there.i was at waterdown in 06 and found a guy selling a picture that i had taken and posted on a photo sharing site.but i'm not bitter.:angry7:

here's my car.
2110981125_58d80d0c70.jpg

I am from Hamilton, or Grimsby...depending on where I am staying...

Just finishing putting my car together, havent went to any big shows anywhere....just drive it to work and from work, and up to my cottage on lake eire...
Hey Shane, Im from the Grimsby area aswell, what car are you driving around town?

Well Welcome everybody from Ontario,this is a great site and hopping to meet some new Mopar friends at Moparfest 09.I think the Guys are working on having an area for FABO members.Hope to see ya there..Scott(pettybludart).

I'm a very new member from London.

Just bought a 70 Duster Slant 6 car in Woodstock.

The Big E
PS. I agree with several of the posters here about Ancaster and other general shows...it's not the same as going to Moparfest or Carlisle or the Mopar Nats where it's all Mopar parts and cars.

Welcome to FABO new guys!Great site for disscusion about your cars or problems,parts for sale and wanted.Guys here are great with helping out with any problems you might have.And I,m sure everybody will be asking for pics. of your cars ..so post away!!

I got a 68 Barracuda convertible...I am in the bartlet area off the highway...I'll keep an eye out for you come spring..

I'm here in Ottawa, a few Mopar guys here and some A-bodies. I've made it to Moparfest once, hope to make it again in 2009 with either my '65 Barracuda S or my '65 Dodge A100 van.

I'm in Ontario too. I got out to the fest this year but that's about it. The Dart has been sitting in the driveway while I give the Fury some love (new disk brakes and some body work) Hey big E are you in cleardale?

Gotta hook up with some more abody brothers around here.

I am from Ontario as well.I live near Goderich area.I currently own a 69 Dart Swinger 340,that I have owned for approx 15 years now.I have had it to Moparfest in recent years,but it hasn't been there for approx 3,maybe 4 years now.It has been undergoing slow restoration work,time and money a factor.Hope to have it out someday,miss driving it.Pictures will come soon.

In Ottawa, I drive a 4dr 76 /6 Dart as my daily summer driver now... Was driving a 74 Charger 383 daily until premium gas went over 1.07! LOL

Anyway the Charger is off the road until I do some serious body work including frame stiffining, paint and rebuild the spare engine.

Troy

Windsor ontario here Have never been up there but would like to go. Hope to have my 73 scamp painted in the spring and back on the road. I,am a gm man but when i saw this little scamp it was love at first sight.This is one of the best sights around . Best of luck to everyone. Bill McLeese

Thanks for the kind words about the car. There are many nice rides from Ontario by the looks of it.

Pettybludart:
I haven't been to Moparfest in ages. I have to book my vacation in advance, last year it was the same weekend as the 'fest. I had intended to go last year...oh well.

Sweet car there, sounds like it hauls a$$ too.

Hi,Im from Fort Erie close to niagara falls.Gotta 69 petty blue dart that Im looking to sell. I am looking for a 4-speed notchback. My computer skills are almost nil so no pics yet. FABO is a great site.

Hello from the big :sleepy4:city of Brockville! The show to attend down this way is Automotion on the Aug1'st weekend, really great show at a super location right on the St Lawrence river, always 500+ cars and it never rains on Automotion weekend:sunny:
http://www.tisma.ca/

I got a 68 Barracuda convertible...I am in the bartlet area off the highway...I'll keep an eye out for you come spring..
Same here, Bartlett and Central area. Was out on Sunday P.M. me if you want to hook up for a beer!

-
Back