Hey Ontario!!

-
Welcome 68Darrt.Great site,lots of info. Just got back from Ancaster,lots of small stuff.Bought some little stuff and a 72 duster die cast only cause it,s PettyBlue(rare)had to have it for the collection.That,s it,Enjoy this great site and post as many pics as you can of your mighty Mopars!!

Born in Kingston...grew up in the Soo, worked in Guelph a couple years and have now lived in Michigan the last 13 years. The Soo is still my "home".

I'm in Innisfil and recently joined this site.
Just bought a 74 Dart Sport at the end of the summer.

I just moved outside of Jarvis, it last pee stop on your way to Friday 13th Port Dover.

Kenny

Hi from Port Stanley Ontario.Do some of the car shows in this area, St. Thomas, London, Fleetwood, Sarnia Bothwell and even in Port.

Attachments

• DSCF1393 (640x480).jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 181
Hey Hemiroid is that sprint driven by a guy named "Liquid" Lou Ciccone. Reminds me of a car I saw from a few years back.

Small town of Thamesville Ontario...

Mapquest it if needed :) (hint: chatham)

Bothwell Optifest (car show swap) is in my backyard.

I run up to Moparfest nearly every year and have a look see at a few others.... Dart is still in body work ... so it will be awhile till i get to cruise with her.

Hey Hemiroid is that sprint driven by a guy named "Liquid" Lou Ciccone. Reminds me of a car I saw from a few years back.

Glenn Styers is owner and driver, he also owns Ohsweken Speedway the track were Tony Stewart just had his first World of Outlaw win.
I am part of the crew and yes I have driven the Sprint, I have some super news that I will do a thread on in a couple of weeks from now.
Google www.ohswekenspeedway.com/ watch the videos you will see how close friends Glenn and Tony are.

Kenny

Great idea pettybludart !!!!
Kemptyille here just outside Ottawa 73 duster ready to paint can't wait till spring Hey Lost Land son's in port perry maybe see you this summer and have a pop

-
Back