Heys all

-

boombeartree

Reaction score
I just signed up today. i have a collection of cars mostly a-bodies so i figured why now sign up.
The first one i have is a 71 swinger was a slant 6 car now has a 383 with a 727 and a ford 8.8 rear with 3.55 posi. I also have a 71 demon 318 auto car saving it for a 5.7 hemi swap and a few other parts cars.

The 71 swinger i have had for about 10 years now. i bought the car from a action for $375 and drove it home but a few months later the flexplate broke so i swapped in a 383. The 383 came out of a 68 newport it was a 2 bbl. I rebuilt the engine with forge flat top pistons and a steel crank. the heads are 516's fully ported with a comp cam 383 magnuam replace cam. It got 1.5 to roller rockers a edelbrock manifold and a 750 carb. the car has modified b-body full length headers on it and a dual 2.5in exhaust. I swaped out the front drums to discs for a 74 car i had sitting it the yard its got big block torsion bars from year one. im currently trying to replace the 1/4 panels and then paint the car. I might be a good mechanic but i suck at body work so its taking a while :p

Im looking at swapping the car to TBI and maybe even a A518 swap so ill be asking questions about those later but nice meeting you all and have fun.

Welcome to FABO, sound like you have a few great projects/parts cars.
Yeah, how about the pics?

Welcome from northeast Arkansas, jump on in and enjoy

-
Back