Hi All!

-

Signet 200

Reaction score
My name is Jeff I live in So. Cal. I have a 63 Valiant I've had since 98 I've just about gone through everything on this car now I'm doing body work, re-welding rusted sections ect. you guys know the drill windows, fenders off. I rebuilt my 225 /6 7 years ago put on a super six different throttle linkage/ kick down, Honda starter & just recently installed a radiator off a 2001 Mercedes with a filler neck off a Jag total cost from the bone yard $65.00 buck works great! I wish when I redid the front suspension a few year back I changed it over to disk breaks but it can still be done. I'll try to post pics. of the before & after. I used to hang out in slant six.com back in the day. Glad this sight is here it's awesome!

body.jpg

Thanks I'll have to give the starter a look I put it in around 3 years ago thanks Swedefish do you go by Kappa on IM?

Jeff

Welcome to the best site going Jeff :cheers:
And happy to see another great earl A valiant on board with us.:-D:-D
I am looking forward to all your posts and pictures on your build
Jump on in and enjoy, We have the best of the best tec's and folks here :-D.

I knew some one from Sweden who I've talked to about Mopars over the years on Instant Messenger who went by the name Kappa.

Jeff

I knew some one from Sweden who I've talked to about Mopars over the years on Instant Messenger who went by the name Kappa.

Jeff

Ahhh, I see. Sorry but I´m not him.
Out of curiosity, where from in Sweden was he?

-
Back