Hi Everybody

-

BlowDart

Reaction score
Finally registered here after browsing for so long,this is an awesome site lots of info,badass cars and great people.I currently own a 69 Dart 440/727 which is going to be my street/strip car and I also own a 79 Aspen 340/727 which the engine is currently being rebuilt after the eddy rpm's ate themselves up what a mess! I am kind of new to this forum stuff tryed to upload some pics but they are too big, how can I decrease the image?Thanks everybody

Welcome to the site and enjoy the people and info you are about to recieve from everyone.Niece to see another canuck on the site and did you happen to go to moparfest this year?Mrmopartech

Welcome to the forum!

If you have paint on your computer use that.
Click on your photo, then right click it and click "open with"> "Paint". then click "image" then Stretch/skew. then reduce by what ever percent, click "file" and "save as" and rename. If it still is too large, rinse, lather and repeat. :toothy8:

Welcome to the site Blowdart. It will be nice to hear some fresh input here. Go up to the "posting pics" section,there are some good ideas for posting pics.

-
Back