Hi From E74 (Darren)

-

E74

Reaction score
Hi, My name is Darren and I am a life long Mopar Guy from Sydney Australia, I am currently searching for a Dodge Demon 340, I have just finnished a 1972 Valiant Charger A84 Track Pack E49 (Australian Built) which was the worlds fastest six cylinder production can from 1972 until 1989. Pic Below. (This one is one of One built and is considered by many to be the most desirable Australian Built Chrysler ever)

Anyway I am very glad to be here and look forward to being a long term member.

DSC00997.jpg

Welcome to FABO E74!

You will enjoy this site - There are lots of great people and information

Thanks for posting a picture. What engine is in that car?

Enjoy the site!

Ma Snart

My 67 Cuda for your viewing pleasure - more pictures in my gallery

Attachments

• B3 Burnout Front View Low Mopar Muscle.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 608
Welcome to the madness!
What is the original color of your car?
What makes it a one of one? We love stories and pictures!
Cool car though!

K,

The car is an Valiant Charger E49 A84 Track pack, there were 21 of these built for production car racing only, there were Four Hemi Orange, Four Mercury Silver , Six Vitamin C, Six Hot Mustard and ONE Limelight, the Limelight car is mine it is also the only E49 (149 Built) to have white trim, it also has a SOA stamped on the fender (Special Order Accepted) so it has fender stripe delete and full Door glass with fixed rear quarter glass which was quite odd.

The E49 engine code was for a 265 cubic inch Hemi 6 cylinder with triple 45 MM Webber carbs producing 302 Horse power , with the whole car weighing 2800 pounds.

The Charger E49's ran 14.4 second quarter mile @100 MPH, 6 seconds to 60 MPH with a top speed of 135 MPH straight off the showroom floor.

Hence being the worlds fastest six cylinder production car from 1972 until 1989 when the twin turbo Porsche was introduced.

The A84 cars also ran a 38 Gallon Fuel tank in the trunk to enable less Pitt stops during Touring Car races, particularly the Bathurst 500 Mile race which is the pinnacle of car races here in Australia.

129.jpg

Welcome to the greatest car site in the world. :cheers:

-
Back