Hi there from South Germany

-

lilredridinghoo

Reaction score
just to say Hello to all the mopar-manics out there in the world...

as you can see my nick is lilredridinghoo - normally you can find me in the net under lilredridinghood - but this was to long for this forumsaccount.

Anyway....

my real name is Timo born 1972 and im coming from Germany (so please be patient eith my english)

and currently own a 1965 Barracuda (i´m doing a complete full-resto with this car) with the 273cui engine and a 1970 Valiant with an 318cui for daily drive

Pictures will follow soon....

(and if anybody wonders where my nick comes from.... i´m totally addict (since 1988) on the famous english Psychobillyband "the Meteors" and in honour of one of there older single "lilredridinghood" i´d took this name)

cheers
Timo

Welcome Timo!!
memike here from Akansas, Your English is great:thumbup:
so jump on in and enjoy.
I remember that song from when I was a boy, I remember hearing it at the
roller skating rink.
Hay there little red riding hood! you sure are looking good ,
Yep A good oldie for sure.:headbang:

Welcome Timo!!
memike here from Akansas, Your English is great:thumbup:
so jump on in and enjoy.
I remember that song from when I was a boy, I remember hearing it at the
roller skating rink.
Hay there little red riding hood! you sure are looking good ,
Yep A good oldie for sure.:headbang:

always great to find another Psychobilly/Meteors-Fan out there :headbang: keep it rockin´and rollin´

Wecome. My brother does field failure analisis, antilock brake division of Bosch company. He's been to several factorys in Germany. Maybe one near you. Cool nick. Glad you didn't need to drop one more font here
( little red riding ho ) Happy moparing :)

Willkommen! Wo in südlichem Deutschland Sie wohnen? Ich war zu viel von südlichem Deutschland. Ein schönes Land mit phantastischen Volk!

Willkommen! Wo in südlichem Deutschland Sie wohnen? Ich war zu viel von südlichem Deutschland. Ein schönes Land mit phantastischen Volk!

Thanx for the warm welcome here.... i´m living in Bavaria, near Augsburg / Munich. And hey...your German is pretty good :thumbup:

Danke für den herzlichen Empfang .... ich lebe in Bayern, in der Nähe von Augsburg / München. Und aber Hallo.... dein Deutsch ist sehr gut:thumbup:

That band don't get it.
I herd the original in 1965. scatting around some babes when I was about
ready for my first kiss from one.:headbang:
Just holding hands was a thrill.:lol:

and welkom from canada too,i've been there several times when i still lived in holland....does it still rain that much over there??

Welcome Timo,
Greetings to you from Tennessee, glad to met you. Hope all is well with you in Germany. Saw some photos of your car somewhere here on FABO, it is beautiful car ! I sent that link to a chaplin freind of mine who is serving in the US Army stationed in Stuttgart. Wanted him to know there were MOPAR fans there. He had a 1968 Charger when he & I were in High School (a long time ago).

John / "Moparsky"

-
Back