Hi there!!!

-

hemijoejr

Reaction score
Howdy people!!! My name is Joe from NJ. I have a 1968 Plymouth Barracuda with a one of a kind (I havn't seen another one yet) 5.7L hemi conversion. Check out my pictures!!
Thanks!!! :-D
Joe

Hi Joe welocme to FABO.
I liked :cheers: your build pics, I especially liked how you combined old and new.

I've know Joe, Jr. and his Dad for quite a number of years and he's definitely, without a doubt, a super guy and a devoted Mopar-ite. Welcome aboard Joe! You're gonna love it here.

Ken
Edison, NJ

Welcome to FABO, Joe. You're going to have fun here.
Nice build!

I'm in Neshanic Station NJ between Flemington and Somerville. Thanks for the welcome guys!!!!:toothy10:

Howdy people!!! My name is Joe from NJ. I have a 1968 Plymouth Barracuda with a one of a kind (I havn't seen another one yet) 5.7L hemi conversion. Check out my pictures!!
Thanks!!! :-D
Joe

Welcome to FABO,Joe.I think there's more than 1 5.7 conversion going around here but I don't think any of them are in 67-69 Cudas. Very nice car!8)

If you have seen someone else try to make their third gen 5.7L look like a second gen hemi please send me the pics or an email address!! I would love talk to them and swap some ideas!!! Thanks!!!!

ive seen your car around, real nice hemi swap. i think it was a small bloack car before? so i walked by one day and had to do a double take when i saw at first glance what looked like a street hemi. actually i was hoping to check it out soon for some ideas on the fit as im considering a hemi for my duster. there was a member here that told me he was a friend of yours and i couldnt remember who.

Hey Joe, aren't you one of my buddies on motortopia??? Your name -- and that car -- are sure familiar!

Anyway, welcome to the best Mopar site on the net!!! You're going to love it here.

Hey Joe, aren't you one of my buddies on motortopia??? Your name -- and that car -- are sure familiar!

Anyway, welcome to the best Mopar site on the net!!! You're going to love it here.

Yup!! That's me!!! I like it already!! Thanks for the warm welcomes!!8)

ive seen your car around, real nice hemi swap. i think it was a small bloack car before? so i walked by one day and had to do a double take when i saw at first glance what looked like a street hemi. actually i was hoping to check it out soon for some ideas on the fit as im considering a hemi for my duster. there was a member here that told me he was a friend of yours and i couldnt remember who.

Not a problem! I will help in any way that I can!!:cheers:

-
Back