Hi to you

-

Tawny Demon

Reaction score
Hi Ive been watching the site for a while and have finally decided to join. My car is a GY9 tawny gold 71 Dodge Demon I am only the second owner of this beautiful mopar. The car has a 318 and a 904a trans The plans for it are to restore it to a period correct muscle car as of 1975 with the aftermarket parts of that era with only slight variances for drive ability. The coolest thing; or so I'm told, about this plan is is that my self a high school kid is doing the restoration with only the paint and body work being done by pros I've had the car for little over a year in a half now and so there is a lot of catching up to do. So look for my build thread soon, cause I will be looking at all yours. and hopefully you will find me and my advice an asset to the forum. so hi :toothy8:

Attachments

• 00001 demon.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 266
A left coast welcome to FABO from SoCal. You're going to have fun here.
Lots of us here from the 'good ol' days' when these cars were new so ask away if you want the true scoop on "period correct" from back in the early-mid '70s.
Interested to hear what your specific plans are because what were popular aftermarket parts in SoCal may not have been the same on the east coast.

Welcome aboard this great site Tawny Demon =D>
Jump on in and enjoy, spring is here.

Welcome. Looking forward to your build. I took a similar approach with my 72 Demon by building a "day 2 car" using a mixture of old and new aftermarket parts.

Attachments

• Demon Exterior01.JPG
    146.2 KB · Views: 132
  • Demon Exterior08.JPG
    119.1 KB · Views: 105
Welcome from the Great White North, eh!

Love the Tawney Gold. Hope you keep it that colour. I recently saw a Tawney Gold Duster in Mopar Muscle (I think). Don't see many Mopars that colour. It does stand out from the crowd.

Wylde1.

-
Back