High back E bodies bucket seats in a 67 dart?

-

Brenan M

Reaction score
I found a good deal on a set of 1970 cuda bucket seats that I am partial to. Was wondering if anybody has any advice/ experience putting e bodie bucket seats in an a bodie. I like the high back bucket look, also thinking about putting e/b bodies automatic floor console in it as well. I am looking to use original mopar parts but not only a bodie parts.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not a fan of the look,in the pre-70 cars. When you fold the driver's seat forward to get into the back, can you actually get into the back?

As to the console,IMO it is too large, it looks a little out of scale in an A,IMO.

I set some 71 Demon seats into my 68 Barracuda, but took them right back out. I put some 69 seats in instead, with the adjustable headrests. After that, I installed a set from an older Mazda RX-7. Those stayed. They are about the right scale, weigh almost nothing, sit low, and have just the right amount of support.
Somewhere in there, I got me some nice Corbeaus, but they were way out of scale and sat way too high. They kindly allowed me to ship those back.

Last edited:
I put 70 Ebody seats in my 67 Barracuda. I had to use the 67 tracks and redrill the seats to the tracks but it was a worthwhile change for me.

-
Back