High-zinc oil or ZDDP oil additives?

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
yellow rose. do you travel in the same circle as andy f

Not pissed off in the least. In fact, I am amused. You speak of doin all this work and we've seen no shop, no car, no nuthin. Any information you've spewed could be found anywhere online. I think you're full of crap just like I said. You're a fake. Some of us have actually done this for a living all our lives, before the inter came around and made everybody an expert.

I think it's funny.

Well ok. What ever gets you through the day.

You can find lots of things on the web. But you are just as opinionated as anyone else I can think of. If you don't like what I say then blow. Or prove me wrong by other than running you mouth or saying you have done it your whole life.

I can tell you I have forgot more about performance than you can ever learn. If you don't like it than show me I'm wrong.

What is amusing is the fact you have run you mouth, but given no proof I'm wrong. Just another blow hard mouth.

Just skinned a cat. Now I have to go put oil in my car. Wal Mart brand. Then I'm going to put the tunnel ram on my tow rig. With two 1150 dominators on it.

Have a nice nite.

Never said you were wrong. Not once. That's not what this is about. Over and out.

Never said you were wrong. Not once. That's not what this is about. Over and out.

No I get it. You don't like my attitude. You don't like that I test the "old ways" and have found some of them wanting. You don't like that I don't have enough posts or I don't post what I own or where I work or what I drive. I know you want me to prove my bona fides to you, but I have no need of it. I know you don't like to be publically questioned, except I have never publically called you out. Which is what you have done to me.

Like I said, this is a public forum. I post in threads I think I can shed some very hard earned knowledge that some one may use. Then the critics come out and start bashing. Always happens. I don't have time to worry about Internet bullies and greasers who think nothing new ever comes along.

It is what it is. But I will tell you this. I have spent more time testing than I care to remember. And never once, NOT ONE TIME, when testing anything did I ever require a "money back guarantee" nor did I ever expect an assurance of power production. Any one who has done this very long should know and understand that there are so many variables that not everyone is assured of equal results. It's just not that simple. But you test a bunch and you already know that.

Now we all know that you are pissed off because some people use expensive oil and you don't. And we all know that you don't think it's even needed. Then do as I told others to do. Do what you are already doing. I just don't care.

I hope no one is drinking the Kool-Aid. All I keep reading is about how great thou art! You haven't said why you do all this testing other than it is "expensive" and that those of us that won't drink the Kool-Aid you imply are idiots! You know I have tested oil all my life and the best oil that can be had is a product called "Trump" oil. Contains extract of unobtainium,pixy dust,and Donkey hair, and the real stuff has a worm in the can. No really you can believe ME, cause I said it.

I hope no one is drinking the Kool-Aid. All I keep reading is about how great thou art! You haven't said why you do all this testing other than it is "expensive" and that those of us that won't drink the Kool-Aid you imply are idiots! You know I have tested oil all my life and the best oil that can be had is a product called "Trump" oil. Contains extract of unobtainium,pixy dust,and Donkey hair, and the real stuff has a worm in the can. No really you can believe ME, cause I said it.

Thanks for seeing my point, Roy.

FYI I have gotten good advice from RRR. Nothing but good things to say about the guy.

man somebody help me out i dont know how to post videos from you tube somebody please look up tommy boys clip about the guarantee on the box and post the video

Thanks for seeing my point, Roy.

So you people are either stupid or lazy. Or both. This is why I don't post results. No matter what I post you pole cats would argue your results are different. Let me say it again, for the SLOW READERS among us. Here is what I am saying.

Get off your lazy asses and do YOUR OWN TESTING. Go out and spend the time and money and learn for yourselves. But like the rest of the country, you won't do it. You'd rather run your mouths.

You can't learn if you don't test. Or, you can come on here, act the poser, run you mouth and want guaranteed results. That is how for out in stupidville you are.

So get on your big boy pants and test for yourselves. There was a thread on mopar to a few weeks ago. It was about oil. He posted HIS results. Against other oils in HIS APPLICATION. You should go look it up and read it. You may learn something. Not every oil is right for every APPLICATION.

It's hard to believe that full grown men get butt hurt this easy. Test or shut up.

I think you need a little more condescension. LOL

FYI I have gotten good advice from RRR. Nothing but good things to say about the guy.

I never said anything about him until he called me a liar. He wouldn't do that to my face more than once.

I don't care if he doesn't agree with what I post. Just don't call me a liar.

I never said anything about him until he called me a liar. He wouldn't do that to my face more than once.

I don't care if he doesn't agree with what I post. Just don't call me a liar.

On yes. Oh how you just don't know me. lol

I value all opinions, but in the end only mine counts. I usually keep the negative to myself, usually. I prefer oil with zinc.

Alright. I am through with this craziness. My apologies to everyone for this. I just couldn't keep my mouth shut anymore. No surprise there, right? Again, sorry for the derailment of an otherwise interesting thread.

Alright. I am through with this craziness. My apologies to everyone for this. I just couldn't keep my mouth shut anymore. No surprise there, right? Again, sorry for the derailment of an otherwise interesting thread.

Apologize all you want. I just love how you quote the bible. Typical church going hypocrite.

Like I said, you wouldn't run your mouth like that in public. It would get shut. Hard. On here, with all your gray hairs from years on FABO, you can get away with much trash and not get booted.

But out in the real world, it would be different. Just another old mouth that runs like diarrhea.

Later dude.

theres this other thread about favorite cheese... think im gonna go to that one now btw pepper jack is my favorite i spent a lot of money to figure out which works best eat pepper jack that is all

So you people are either stupid or lazy. Or both. This is why I don't post results. No matter what I post you pole cats would argue your results are different. Let me say it again, for the SLOW READERS among us. Here is what I am saying.

Get off your lazy asses and do YOUR OWN TESTING. Go out and spend the time and money and learn for yourselves. But like the rest of the country, you won't do it. You'd rather run your mouths.

You can't learn if you don't test. Or, you can come on here, act the poser, run you mouth and want guaranteed results. That is how for out in stupidville you are.

So get on your big boy pants and test for yourselves. There was a thread on mopar to a few weeks ago. It was about oil. He posted HIS results. Against other oils in HIS APPLICATION. You should go look it up and read it. You may learn something. Not every oil is right for every APPLICATION.

It's hard to believe that full grown men get butt hurt this easy. Test or shut up.

You really think you can change peoples mind with your BS and opinion about $88.00 a gallon oil? But rant on, If I've learned one thing in this world is " Never argue with a Moron, they will drag you down to their level and BEAT you with experience" over and out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back