Hmmm this looks suspicious

-
He is just selling the title and tags for someone to build a 340 car I doubt the rusty shell even is what they came from. He just titled it with those .

Someone should contact the NS authorities and tell them they goofed up on this fake title..

Grant

the new rivets for the vin and the door sticker go well with the new build sheet don't you think?

Sad part is, somehow it will end up in the mix and some unsuspecting individual(s) will end up with this car!

Aww come on guys . . . . 40 years ago he bought the car new, took off the vin plate and pulled the buildsheet, stored them with the new title in his desk, then let the car sit in the swamp . . . . sounds perfectly normal to me . . . . lol

maybe he removed the back seat before it rolled into the swamp , then carefully removed the build sheet before any rust marks from the seat frame or moisture could get to it. he did good, not even a torn perforation along the sides.

Does Novia Scotia even use titles? Maybe someone from Novia Scotia can confirm this. I know that in Alberta and Saskatchewan we have no titles.

The picture of the car looks like something bob ross would have painted, looks fake as hell.

Does Novia Scotia even use titles? Maybe someone from Novia Scotia can confirm this. I know that in Alberta and Saskatchewan we have no titles.
If you don't have/need titles, how do you prove ownership? Whoever has the biggest shotgun? :)

If you don't have/need titles, how do you prove ownership? Whoever has the biggest shotgun? :)

Actually, even here in the States, not every state is a title state either. NY is a registration state from '72 or '73. From those years going backwards, proof of ownership is a transferable registration.

But yeah, get near any of my transferable registrations and you might see the shotgun...:-D

well, i just bought it. i look at it this way, where in the world was i going to find a true fm3 duster for 2,000 bucks? plus, i love projects.lol i think i will sell the shell, and use the fender tag on my real fm3 car that is behind my hose that i cannot for the life of me find the . title, fender tag, build sheet, or door sticker. so this will help me . finally i have found the last missing pieces to my car.lmao. i just want to know if anyone of you guys wants to buy a real fm3 duster that i will be putting up for sale soon?????????????? rofl

well, i just bought it. i look at it this way, where in the world was i going to find a true fm3 duster for 2,000 bucks? plus, i love projects.lol i think i will sell the shell, and use the fender tag on my real fm3 car that is behind my hose that i cannot for the life of me find the . title, fender tag, build sheet, or door sticker. so this will help me . finally i have found the last missing pieces to my car.lmao. i just want to know if anyone of you guys wants to buy a real fm3 duster that i will be putting up for sale soon?????????????? rofl

LOL. I would be willing to bet there is no shell.

LOL. I would be willing to bet there is no shell.

I think you are right, it is just to try and make the listing legitimate. An unscrupulous seller is looking for a unscrupulous buyer. Shipping would be much cheaper without the shell! If the shell was truly part of the deal there would be more pictures of it.....

I doubt that the build sheet even looked that fresh right-off the teletype machine !!
Especially from the Hamtramck plant !

I couldn't ascertain the fender tag's stampings ; can anyone tell if it reads "FM3" for its body colour ?
If so , that'd be a red flag right off , as the appropriate code would be "999" !

the was an article in old cars weekly, a bro told me about.. quite a while back about a Hemi car..a buyer was doing research to see if it was geniune..and track the last owner/driver..found the man..he said scraped it himself..saw it destroyed..he had turned the title to the scraper..and someone had built the car
totally bogus

life goes on..

-
Back