-
Status
Not open for further replies.

CUDACOX

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Contact seller
Hi Mopar Guy's and Gal's, I have decided to sell my Brand New never been installed,in the box Holley strip dominator for Sb. I bought this some time ago to put on a 340 that I'm rebuilding in the future. I have since made a deal with a fellow member for a different intake. So I offer you this one for $250.00 shipped my great friends to the south,(U.S.A.) or a little less if shipped to Canada. Again: this has never been installed and is new in box! Thanks for looking..Craig.

Attachments

• Picture.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 459
Hi Mopar Guy's and Gal's, I have decided to sell my Brand New never been installed,in the box Holley strip dominator for Sb. I bought this some time ago to put on a 340 that I'm rebuilding in the future. I have since made a deal with a fellow member for a different intake. So I offer you this one for $250.00 shipped my great friends to the south,(U.S.A.) or a little less if shipped to Canada. Again: this has never been installed and is new in box! Thanks for looking..Craig.
What do you think?

If I didn't have one already, I would be all over it. I love that intake.

Thanks, I just like giving someone a chance to get a pretty good deal as I did on the other intake I'm getting. I would be putting this one on my rebuilt 340,but I'm going pretty much stock. I have made a deal for a LD340. So that's why I have offered this. Thanks, Craig.

I have a Thermoquad on mine. Sitting on top of my stroker, it takes a week to peel the smile off.

Thats a very very good intake, the mopar M1 is basically a copy, Pic of mine on my 420hp 360, very strong in the 3500 to 6500 rpm range. Craig is great to work with!!

Attachments

• party 046 (640x480).jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 407
IF you decide to keep this and sell the LD340 I'll take the LD....LOL!

As if it hasn't been said enuff, I'll say it one more time....

GREAT INTAKE!!!!!

And I'm blown away that it is brand spankin new! Man that thing looks great!!!
(I'd keep it to the side anyways!)

Hey Craig. Do you know how tall it is? I would be interested if I can keep it under my hood.
I can sit it on the table and measure. If it helps,my buddy has the same one on his stroker and can close the hood no problem-1970 Swinger. Craig.If you want it,I can bring it down when I go to Tom's the weekend of the 14th.

Hey Craig. Do you know how tall it is? I would be interested if I can keep it under my hood.
I can sit it on the table and measure. If it helps,my buddy has the same one on his stroker and can close the hood no problem-1970 Swinger.If you want it,I can bring it down when I go to Tom's the weekend of the 14th. Thanks, Craig.

Bump for the day! Any taker's?

Those are awsome intakes. Mikes270dart and I ran those on our 340s in the early 80s with a 750DP......they were "the hot set up" Bill,the hood would close on Mike's 72 dart.

Attachments

• dart1.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 340
Craig!!!

Better hurry over to your cousins before the beer, and money are gone :drinkers:

Pleasure doing buisiness with you Sir =D>

Talk about SUPER-SERVICE :thumrigh:

Craig showed up at my door with the intake. No worries about USPS, or Canada post, or UPS,etc.
Glad you and Tom could stay for a couple cold ones.

Holy crap, door to door service....with a smile?! Dang!

Nice intake ya got there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back