-
Status
Not open for further replies.

kittypancake

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 1977 Honda CB550 that I put to much money into with hopes + dreams of making an old school cafe racer. It has sat untouched + collecting dust for 2 years. Pretty much stock, except for the aftermarket 4 into 2 exhaust that was on it when I got it. Want to sell or trade...SO...what I like is my 72 Slant 6 Valiant, guitars, and amps. What I could make practical use of is a 4x8 utility/landscape trailer...I'm also open to suggestions....$500?

Ya know, if I put fuel in + charge the battery, I think it will run. Gotta grab a battery charger. Sadly, I left the garage unlocked, and now I have 1 less battery charger and 1 less Marshall amp. It didn't "need" anything when I put it away.
When I was 20 and "imortal" I would ride nearly all year long. I was too cheap to pay for car insurance. Now that I'm a "senior" with young kids I'm more conservative. I kinda got spooked riding to work one day. A guy in a Corvette passed me on the right. Not only are you NOT supposed to pass on the right in CT, I WAS IN THE RIGHT HAND LANE!!!

Is this kinda what it looks like?

7F7427D1-FADC-49AB-8631-74C96EC28CDE-5729-0000055E017728CB.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back