-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Today I am getting Victoria ready for a few TnT passes and see what
this little girl has now..
The 170/6 pushes this 66 Sedan to a 11.27 1/8 mile , that was last year :glasses7:
This year I have a new recurved J.D. 0000.1 distributor in her now.
Good Job Johnny Dart :cheers:

I am going to remove the heavy, tall 14'' wheels and put here original 13''
back on, bring a timing light with me and a small BBQ grill.

Weather permitting :burnout:

I hope to update everyone here Sunday :colors:

No, I won't be running the factory snow tire spare :D the other good wheel and tire is in the turtle hull :toothy10:

Attachments

• July 2013 Grandma 031.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 445
  • July 2013 Grandma 015.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 436
  • July 2013 Grandma 016.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 450
Good luck!You going to Geroge Ray's?

I sure am Big d. :D and thank you, Treva just asked why my wheels and tires are out by my car this morning already :D

Dang :banghead: I can't remember this members name standing buy his Barracuda

Attachments

• SNAKE!!!%2520072.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 426
  • George Rays 9. 30. 2012 037.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 458
  • George Rays 9. 30. 2012 019.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 454
  • George Rays 9. 30. 2012 009.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 454
Good luck Mike, i wouldn't be surprised if you knock a second off your time or more.
You are bolting on the wheelie bars, aren't you? :evil4:

Good luck Mike, i wouldn't be surprised if you knock a second off your time or more.
You are bolting on the wheelie bars, aren't you? :evil4:

:toothy10: Na, I may put some laundry on the back :mrgreen:
Thank you Dartnut, That would be nice to run a 10:27 with my little 170/6 :D

Good luck,Memike. Love that track,takes you to a better,simpler time.

Sounds like fun, some BBQ and some racing.
It does make for a great day, but I just herd that a friend will have a big grill there I can cook on :cheers: no need to bring my small one :mrgreen:

Good luck Mike,we want pics and timeslips Sunday.:burnout:
Time slips for sure and if I don't get some one to take pictures for me ( I am sure I can) they videotape each race day now and post in on u-tub so we can see my run, I bet I will be up against a newer chevy truck that runs 11:30es, but I hope this guy is there so the can let me race him again, he has a /6 automatic Dart, he ran a 12:02 last time I raced him a year ago, I ran a 11.27 :D

Good luck,Memike. Love that track,takes you to a better,simpler time.
Yea, I have to agree to that :glasses7: It is a fun old track to enjoy when I can, and looking forward for Sunday to get here.

Attachments

• Great American Race 2013 121.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 392
Go Luck .. and have alot of FUN..............
I sure will SBDart, this Sunday is on memory of George Ray, his Birthday is Monday so Sunday will be a big day, I hope I get there early to get timed in and not have to wait in line for an hour :D

Light 'em up! Memike!
Well this was my problem today, the 13'' will not hold here on the asphalt road on the hill, so looks like I will put my 14'' rallies back on the rear and keep the 13'' on the front, Treva is gone with my granddaughter rummaging and my camera is in the dadblasted car :protest:

Good luck Memike, have a great day with Victoria!!
I fully intend to plum crazy dart.

good luck mate ,go and get them

Good luck Mike. Looking forward to a full report on Sunday. Do we need to call
Speed TV?

Well Johnny Dart, the Distributor is doing a great job, I have to peddle it in 1rst gear and at George Rays I need that 60 foot time, so the 14'' are going back on for race day.
I will return with pictures and some great memories as we Celebrate George Rays birthday :colors: May he rest in peace and be looking down on us as we enjoy a great day on his track :angel9:
It should be a giant turn out, 5:0 class is paying $1.000.00 to win this Strongend.
I am not going to mess with 12:0 class and go to 11:0 class. I have a few things to do today around here and putting my 14'' back on and put a Pay tribute to George on my car some where , Yall have a great day :cheers:

Hope Victoria hooks hard & goes straight........

Go get 'em Mike :burnout:

Its getting close to Sunday and the thread is growing.
Of all things... Have fun!

Darryl

Hope Victoria hooks hard & goes straight........

Go get 'em Mike :burnout:
She will 6pkC, I tried the 13'' and no hook up.... I have the 14'' Rally's with radial tires back on and I believe I need to jack them up a bit
(air pressure)for no drag as I go down the track :burnout:, Treva will be home soon and I will get some preparing pictures up soon :thumleft:
I wish you and Bob was with me on this great day for George Ray :glasses7:
Heck!! I wish everyone was here to see Victoria hit the track again for the first time this year :D

Its getting close to Sunday and the thread is growing.
Of all things... Have fun!

Darryl
I don't even have to plan on that monook :wink: how ever it turns out memike will have fun, it's been fun just preparing for this day for my old friends day

here is the link to his Birthday race
http://georgerays.com/

Weather looks good Mike. Have a blast for all of us!!! 4th of July weekend, good people, some good eats, and race cars.........don't get much better then that....:thumleft:

Go have a good time! Mike

I am looking for a good time and I bet I will find one voodoo1, :D

Weather looks good Mike. Have a blast for all of us!!! 4th of July weekend, good people, some good eats, and race cars.........don't get much better then that....:thumleft:

I shall my friend, I have double checked my timing and pre-cooked my lunch :D

Victoria is ready :glasses7: I have her ready to go straight the best she can :burnout:
I removed allot of drag :colors:

Attachments

• George Ray's 2013 020.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 287
  • George Ray's 2013 007.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 298
  • George Ray's 2013 006.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 318
  • George Ray's 2013 005.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 311
  • George Ray's 2013 003.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 313
  • George Ray's 2013 002.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 321
  • George Ray's 2013 001.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 312
In line for my first and only Time trial pass, (Yes they was busy :cheers:) I got there early 9:45 am to get a tree for shade :glasses7: so I saved a space for my friend over the hill, his first trip to the track this year.

Attachments

• George Ray's 2013 033.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 285
  • George Ray's 2013 034.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 290
  • George Ray's 2013 084.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 288
-
Back