HORNET? why not call it the dart@

-
I would like to see the name "DART" on a solid reliable car as well.

If they call the car a dart, Abodyjoe might sell his do to that fact people would link his dart with the "new" dart

It's the sort of car chrysler needs to sell in order to deal inself innto the market. Good on fuel,light and nimble,easy to park and if it's fiat based it'll handle pretty good too.

I dont mind the name as it is.

I don't want ANYTHING coming out of Italy called a "Dart."

What's wrong with "Yugo XXIVIXXIVIXX?"

my god what are we thinkin here? That thing is butt ugly and looks nothing like a dart????????????

I think it should be called a Neon. Its basicaly a belated replacement for the Neon, and the Neon was a pretty successful car.
Hornet is not a bad name though. AMC and Hudson are now part of the new Chrysler Corporation's history. The Hudson Hornet was actually a really good car with a racing pedigree. I'm not sure I like the idea of the Dart name being applied to a Fiat or Alfa.

to the general public, calling this a dart would bring back more negative memories than reusing the "aspen" name (also badly remembered) on the durango twin.....anyone that isn't into A bodies like us that hears "Dart" doesn't think of the hemi super stocks....they think of their tan 1975 4 door with a slant 6 that they had to keep 2 spare ballast resisters in the glove box to drive anywhere..lol

What ever it is,and whatever they call it they need a neon replacement. The caliber SRT-4 was a poor choice to replace the Neon SRT-4. They need a little 4 door that weight under 3,000 with the turbo 4 and a 6 speed!:burnout:

Looks like the new Charger and the new Challenger got together one very bad night

Should call it the Chargerette

I remember a year or so back when a bunch of guys had their panties in a wad because the name Dart or Demon might be placed on a fwd car. Cant please all the people all the time

i can see the commercial now stop light you see the hornet sitting there then comes the fiat the hornet rolls down its ashton kutcher in the hornet and charlie sheen in the fiat and they sit there staring at each other waiting for it to go green.........................im sorry boring sunday

i can see the commercial now stop light you see the hornet sitting there then comes the fiat the hornet rolls down its ashton kutcher in the hornet and charlie sheen in the fiat and they sit there staring at each other waiting for it to go green.........................im sorry boring sunday

LOL,...Is Jennifer Lopez wavin the flag???That would be perfect.

Boring indeed,...there ain't a fockin thing on tv either...

-
Back