Hot Off The Press!!! Teaser of the 2015 PSC Powder **** Wall Calendar!

-

CudaChick1968

Leanna ~ The Mistress of Metal
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
As the title says, this is merely a preview of a few pages from the brand new Phoenix Specialty Coatings 2015 Powder **** Wall Calendar that I just received today!!! :-D

View attachment PSC Calendar 2015 009 - Copy.jpg

I'M NOT TAKING ANY ORDERS YET and sadly cannot "hold one" for you. The Post Office was already closed by the time they got here via FedEx, and I still need to figure out a price that's firstly reasonable and yet still covers the shipping to the lower 48.

View attachment PSC Calendar 2015 011 - Copy.jpg

Just like with the 2013 Garage Posters, the new full-sized PSC Wall Calendars are not going to be sold for a profit. Unlike the earlier ones though, I couldn't get Shutterfly to trade out the labor for these :-D so the money came out of my pocket. I bought what I could to start -- following my discovery at order time that they didn't take paypal after devoting the preceding 15 hours to designing it. Oopssssssss. Anyway ...

View attachment PSC Calendar 2015 014 - Copy.jpg

My plan is to purchase more from the proceeds of this maiden batch of 12 along with whatever extra cash I can come up with in the meantime for more of them.

The calendars turned out much better than I ever expected they would! They weren't cheap either but just one look at the quality, heavy stock and crystal-clear photos shows why they weren't.

View attachment PSC Calendar 2015 022 - Copy.jpg

If your name's below, you've got picture(s) and/or parts in it.

65dartcharger
65dartman
clhyer
dfnsmn34
GTGrinly
hamesdart
hemitheus
j-miller
KrazyKuda
MarPar
MOPARMITCH
PastorTom1
Rice Nuker
Rumblefish360
ToolmanMike
Yooper822
Zigs

... and a whole bunch more of you whose handles escape me at the moment. :-D

Once I get the shipping and order details ironed out hopefully on Monday, I'll post up a formal separate announcement of some sort so keep an eye on my posts if you want one. I'm hopeful I can keep it at or under $25 but the final number is going to depend on the Postal Service. (And YES I will accommodate international shipping requests so don't worry.)

I want the whole board to know in the meantime that this project would not have been possible or undertaken at all without the true support, complete encouragement, and downright amazing relationships that -- though intangible -- are all the most treasured and valuable part of FABO. You guys and gals rock!! I hope the calendar captures not only the essence and personality of my shop and work, but more importantly highlights the friendships and support that have had such a huge impact on my life these last 8+ years. Thanks everybody!!!

P.S. Yeahhh, that's really Jay Leno. :-D

Looks great! I see a familiar engine picture. Please let me know how much and send me one. It is a must have! Mike

And again I say- PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE can I have one for my garage? I promise to be nice if that helps( I lie a LOT)!! LOL

Well......I am guessing you will be in the calender also....:D
I only see a few pics at this time...
So that means......................uhhh..ehh.. oh nevermind.:D
They look great, I am awaiting announcement.
Thanks for all the hard work. I got a spot just for mine.

I got to have at least one!!!
What size are they? You might be able to ship by media mail?
C

I'll take one.

No pics of a hot chick near a green Cuda???

Keep me/us updated Please :) memikie will Likie one :color:

Thanks guys!!! :-D I'm very excited about how they turned out.

It's packed full of Powder **** and customers' pictures with some staff shots thrown in. A standard 8 1/2" x 11" spiral-bound format, each comes sealed in a zip bag. I can't wait to start getting them out the door!

Leanna, The calendars look great & VERY professional!! Don't forget to autograph them too :) 8)

Ooooooooooooooooh.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Wow they are great. You can send them out usps media mail to save a ton of money on shipping.

Thank you all for the wonderful compliments!!! :-D In barely twenty hours, 39 people have expressed interest in buying one and I only have 11 to start with (I'm keeping one).

Dammit! Wish I'd been able to order more to start with. I have a feeling there may be a Waiting List ...

Thank you all for the wonderful compliments!!! :-D In barely twenty hours, 39 people have expressed interest in buying one and I only have 11 to start with (I'm keeping one).

Dammit! Wish I'd been able to order more to start with. I have a feeling there may be a Waiting List ...
I guess not i dont blame ya.

Just got mine today. VERY NICE I like the photo of my 273 on the April page! Get your orders in folks!!!!! Thanks Leanna. Mike

-
Back