Hot Rod Power Tour 2011

-

Tony Fields

That's How I Roll
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Just got my new Hot Rod Mag. in the mail.

Tour is June 4 thru June 11

June 4th Cocoa Beach, FL
June 5th Valdosta, GA
June 6th Montgomery, AL
June 7th Nashville, TN
June 8th Indianapolis, IN
June 9th Muskegon, MI
June 10th Detroit, MI
June 11th Detroit, MI (Long Hauler Awards)

The wife and I are probably going to do the Long Haul.
My brother and I did it in 2010.

This time we will be driving the 'Cuda :-D:-D:-D:-D

i was looking to do long haul again next year,but i'm not taking my car to detroit! we took my srt8 magnum up there a year ago oct. and the roads beat the **** out my car! never again. maybe i can run into some of you guys in nashville.

It'd be worth driving 2 hours east just to see your car Tony. :-D Maybe we can hook up along the route somewhere.

Got all of my rooms booked today!

I'm a happy camper:-D

I waited too long last year and it was hard to find rooms that
were close.

That is really going to be a Long Haul.

Columbus, Indiana to Cocoa Beach to start, then to Detroit and back
to Columbus, Indiana. The 'Cuda will need an overhaul when I'm done.

Have ya figgerd out the mileage ? That is a long haul! Should be a good time.i read all about last year's in one of the car mags.Keep that camera close Tony.I should try to go and see my brother in Ann Arbor about that time,hmmmmmm. 8)

Just noticed,my name is purple,plumb crazy I think. :-D

Have ya figgerd out the mileage ? That is a long haul! Should be a good time.i read all about last year's in one of the car mags.Keep that camera close Tony.I should try to go and see my brother in Ann Arbor about that time,hmmmmmm. 8)

Just noticed,my name is purple,plumb crazy I think. :-D

I did the Long Haul last year. 3,000 miles by the time I got back home.

Ann Arbor would be real close.....come on down for the festivities.

Did you put the VNT motor in your conv. or is it factory? I had a 90 shadow es with the VNT motor in it and have some lit. on the stuff.

Look me up if you get there Rob

Will do! My father in-law said he saw your car at world of wheels. He is a brand X guy but he checks out the molars for me. Do you go to any other IN events? We never miss the James dean and ducktail runs...

When is the James Dean event?

I'll be doing some of The Indy Mopar Club events this year.

Here's the link

http://www.indymoparclub.com/indymoparclubevents.html

James dean and ducktail runs are always the last weekend in sept. They are only about 15 minutes apart from each other, so the whole area is over run with 1000's of cars.... Its mostly a hotrod run, so not very many A bodies but there is usually a decent showing of mopars in general...

And thanks for the link!

I have done 11 Power tours over the years. Long hauled all. If by any means, you can, you will have the time of your life. Great times, You meet great people Too !!

Will do! My father in-law said he saw your car at world of wheels. He is a brand X guy but he checks out the molars for me. Do you go to any other IN events? We never miss the James dean and ducktail runs...

Is your father-in-law building a Nova and is his father the owner of a
yellow 1963 or 1964 Corvair Spyder that was at WOW

-
Back