How bout' them Cleveland Indians..

-
I went to bed early and it was like 3-0 and Dodger's were ahead and I thought "well the Dodgers won this game". I was surprised when I seen the score today.

I went to bed early and it was like 3-0 and Dodger's were ahead and I thought "well the Dodgers won this game". I was surprised when I seen the score today.
I wish I would have watched the wheel thing, bounced between NFL & MLB, I blame the commercials for flipping. I have Tues off, somi be tuning in for that game.

Pretty crazy game 5. I watched til LA went up 7-4. Turned back to see it's 8-11 Houston. What a finish, these teams sure played a good one!

Just watched the highlights what a game..but NOT the greatest ever.. like so many sports reports are claiming pleaseeeeeeeeeeee...GO ASTROS:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Just watched the highlights what a game..but NOT the greatest ever.. like so many sports reports are claiming pleaseeeeeeeeeeee...GO ASTROS:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Maybe not the greatest (haven't heard the news, nor will I), but it was a good game, nothing to scoff at.

Going to the game tonight! Right on first base line. With my brother. Go Dodgers.

Going to the game tonight! Right on first base line. With my brother. Go Dodgers.
Kind of rooting for the 'stros Myself, sort of the "underdog" thing I guess, plus the poor Folks in Houston could use an extra "pick Me up" in spirits down there!!!!

Dodger Stadium is going to be rockin' for Game 7.
First Game 7 in Dodger Stadium history.

GO BLUE!

NOT even close:rofl::rofl::rofl:
C'mon 24 home runs in 6 games??? It only took them 5 games to set the World Series home run record, and then they hit 2 more and they got one more GAME to go? It had the first game in World Series history with three three-run homers...2nd all time scoring with 25 runs in a game...both team with >100 win seasons? 9th inning come backs, hottest game...slickest BALLS! Show me a better series....:icon_fU:

AND how many lead changes?? No matter who wins its been a very good series!
C'mon 24 home runs in 6 games??? It only took them 5 games to set the World Series home run record, and then they hit 2 more and they got one more GAME to go? It had the first game in World Series history with three three-run homers...2nd all time scoring with 25 runs in a game...both team with >100 win seasons? 9th inning come backs, hottest game...slickest BALLS! Show me a better series....:icon_fU:

There is one between the Yankees and Red Sox..and several between the YANKEES and other teams..right back at ya':icon_fU::icon_fU::icon_fU::icon_fU::icon_fU: DODGERS SUCK!! as much as the Blow Gays!!

There is one between the Yankees and Red Sox..and several between the YANKEES and other teams..right back at ya':icon_fU::icon_fU::icon_fU::icon_fU::icon_fU: DODGERS SUCK!! as much as the Blow Gays!!

But at least, unlike you, they all know when to use a hardened intermediate shaft. lol

Game 7. It's too bad a great series ends tonight. I'm hoping the Dodgers come out with the win.

Where are the Yankees now..Watching the world series from home. They were a sub .500 team away! Even our lowly Angels beat you 4 of 6 times....OK, well see you next year I'm sure. :lol:

-
Back