How Come

-
No Tim
How come when you buy something you need, and a couple weeks later you see it on sale??

This babe can wear her 3XL yoga pants anytime she wants...with no objection from me!

EFB6D24F-193E-4402-AF64-76190B834976.jpeg

How come unfit middle age moms think they have to wear the same yoga pants that their daughters wear. Some things should never be seen.

I think that's the rendering. In the flesh she is waaay beyond beautiful.
What haunts of my imagination is cuddled up in the dark in bed and all those huge muscles way bigger than me it almost makes me queasy thinking about it...

How come I read all the way through this thread...well why not?? :rolleyes:

Oddly enough I have thought about this myself. I have to think it is mostly dust and is airborne. In the ditches and areas around the roads.
Wouldn't it be apparent after all of this time?
(Maybe there should be a separate thread for answers. lol)

Speaking of yoga, how come there's a move called "downward facing dog", but no "upward facing pussy" (cat, of course)? I've seen my wife and her girlfriend doing it, but they just laugh when I ask if that's the name.

How come when I'm wedged under a car and real greasy I have to go pee real bad?

Why if I call Tim a nigger in public I an screwed? I am adopted! But look right. When your right your white. No I am not prejudice just everyone without red hair and hazel eyes can go F... themselves. Dam it gets lonely here

How come, you wait for months for the "Must have item" to go on sale, then when it finely does, you don't have the money to buy it?
Or a big enough air compressor to drive it or enough electrical to run the compressor.

-
Back