66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
This is from the Brush Colorado
News Tribune

Attachments

• ATT00016.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 544
I heard a similar story about a clogged up can of Aqua-net. Wife sprays the can into the toilet to unclog it and then it sticks open so she holds the can in there until it is exhausted. Hubby takes the mandatory smoke break while unloading himself and blows himself right off the can.
Or the guy that is working on a highly pitched roof so he ties himself off to the truck bumper that on the backside...which is then used for the lunch run.. and pulls the guy up and over and off the roof!
Or the drunk guy sleeping naked in his sleeping car and his buddies fold up his cot and strap it up, trapping his bare *** against the window as the train comes into a station....

This is a great story. I heard it first probably 35 years ago, and still remember it today it was so funny. I am not sure it is true though.

Urban legend. I've heard it a few times before. Mythbusters even tested it in one of their earlier episodes. They used gasoline, various assorted chemicals, etc... without much success until they switched to explosives. Funny story, but not true or accurate.

-
Back