How did he get these in here ?

-

AdamR

Big Member
Reaction score
These are 32X14 good year slicks stuffed in a 68 Barracuda with the stock frame rails.

b8_12_sb.jpg

:shock: That is SOME stuff job! Whats the axile width and wheel back spacing? AND does it rub? :thumrigh:

Did they move the stock frame rails in?
Look at the rear,looks awful narrow to me. :scratch:

Springs look too close to the center section to me to be in the stock location. :scratch:

I've had 15x33 goodyears under my Duster before. They rub but just barely in the static position. There's no way you could race it like that. As for that Barracuda the frame rails have been moved in. That fuel cell would be huge if they weren't and that looks like -8 or maybe -10 line coming out of it. Also if you look on the right side at the top of the pic you can see where it's been welded. That piece has a cut out in it for the spare tire well that is no longer there on that car.

AdamR said:
These are 32X14 good year slicks stuffed in a 68 Barracuda with the stock frame rails.

b8_12_sb.jpg

Look at the pic, The shocks are too close to the center section not to mention the springs. That IMO is not a stock rear. Looks like some custom work had been done.
Just my 2 cents :D

-
Back