How do you get rid of old shocks?

-

Weak440

Thread Killer
Reaction score
I have close to a half dozen old shocks that I want to get rid of. What is the best way to get rid of them? Can I toss them in the trash can? What do you guys do with your old shocks from past projects?

Trash can. Or start a scrap pile, when you have enough take it in a get some cash.

Just this morning I dug up all my old car parts and made this. Took about an hour.

Attachments

• car-part-bison5-550x366.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 769
I save mine and put them in a scrap pile for extra money

Pretty damn creative of you. I usually just throw my old car parts in my neighbors bushes.....

lmao

im guilty lol

Road trip to get free parts.
1231_hysterically_laughing.gif

I take stuff to work and put it in there dumpster.

You would be surprised to see how much a pile of parts can bring. I usually get enough for a oil change,put gas in one of my cars, or put it a fund

You would be surprised to see how much a pile of parts can bring.

Yup, the last pile I took in netted me around 350.00 bucks. I just throw all of my scrap in it as well as picking up stuff that I see thrown away. Took me about 6 months to get that pile.

Free money. :D

And by all means separate and clean aluminum. I had another 200 bucks on top of the steel.

Yup, the last pile I took in netted me around 350.00 bucks. I just throw all of my scrap in it as well as picking up stuff that I see thrown away. Took me about 6 months to get that pile.

Free money. :D

And by all means separate and clean aluminum. I had another 200 bucks on top of the steel.

It sure pays. I need to get a old truck bed for a trailer and just to throw parts in.

It is easier to throw them in a your neighbors bushes.....

I just make a pile of old parts. Once the pile is large enough I go sell them pile of parts for scrap metal. Extra $ is always good!

Don't do like my friend did and throw them into a huge bonfire, they will explode.......

I didn't know I could get money for them I'm going down to the part's store and buying all they have and tomorrow off to the scrap yard!:violent1:

I didn't know I could get money for them I'm going down to the part's store and buying all they have and tomorrow off to the scrap yard!:violent1:
When you are there buy every battery they have in stock.....seen some places that will give you $3 each for 'em.....

Drill a hole in them and collect the oil, then put them in a scrap metal bin...

drill a hole in them and collect the oil; then pour it on the ground... oil comes from the ground it can go back in the ground

You can replace shock absorbers? Holy $hit!

List them on eBay. Say they came out of Elvis's Duster. Reap huge profits.Take the wife to dinner.

-
Back