How Many Here Own Darts!!!!

-
goodside.JPG

My Barn Lot car

badside.JPG

Bad side of Barn Lot car

don't know what I will do with it. Wanted to make a clone of brothers 69 GTS, but probably will sell it.

badside.JPG

goodside.JPG

Tony I like the diffrent look. I had a 73 I did in the same color. Have a Great New Year

I built/finished this car in 2001. I sold it in 2005 and I just got it back. It was the best play toy I've every had on the street and I drove the hell out of it as a daily driver for 2 yrs. It's not in the same condition as when I sold but I can now fix it into the car that I've allways wanted. The Dart had a very low mileage 71 440 with stock original flatop pistons, rods, crank. Stock 452's w/ some springs & a.50 mill job. A Carter 750 carb, Edelbrock RPM intake. 509 purple cam, adjustable push rods heavy duty stamped rockers, 2" CPPA headers, 3" ex, Hooker Aero Chambers, 727, 3500 stall, 4.56 w/spool.
I built the engine along time ago as a factory stock oval track power plant & raced it for half of a season, then I freshened it up and stuck it in the Dart. I took it to the drag strip once & it ran a 12.80 @ 106. It may have had a little more in it but I sold it before I could find out.
Anyway I'm happy to have my car back & I've got big plans for it!!!!

DSC00149.jpg

DSC00164.JPG

1974 dodge dart w/ roller 440. best et 10.48. needs larger carb. coming soon this winter. only has a 850 going to a 1050 dominator.
the color is unique. 50% john deere green and 50% john deere yellow with hardener. didn't turn out to bad.

Picture 004.jpg

here's a '68 GTS 340/4 spd I bought 90% done:

Dart1.jpg

PO got burned out on resto. Lucky me. Did whole front end over with Poly bushings, KYBs, larger T bars and Hellwigs front/rear. Having Dougs/Pypes system & mini starter installed now, with Holley 670 Street Eliminator. Next, dyna mat, head liner and rear windows/seat belts installed, back to custom 15" steel wheels with dog dishes and drive it!!!

-
Back