How many of the original 100?

-
Gotta love that "Web Hosting by Elite Computing Services" logo on there...

And to think 5 years later you've STILL got a site hosted by ECS!

PS on that site, I was #3.

And all ways will. I should put a logo up on there too.

And all ways will. I should put a logo up on there too.

Nah, no need for that anymore. I'm out of that business and only do it for a select few. ;-)

Beleive it or not, I was one of the origional 30, WAAAY back when; Bretts car was on the logo. When Brett and Kev were on here regularly. One time I had to re-register so now I'm #110.

I'm still here when i have some time,which isn't much these days!
I'm pretty sure i was one of the original 100 no idea how to check though!:snakeman:

MikesDuster and Brett (68BarracudaS) were also here right from the start.

I see we are slowly starting to fess up. I know I still see Craig (Hawaiiduster) once in a while. I havn't seen Chad for about a year though.

Jack

I see we are slowly starting to fess up. I know I still see Craig (Hawaiiduster) once in a while. I havn't seen Chad for about a year though.

Jack

Haven't seen Craig post in a long time,used to get an email from him once in a while but haven't heard from him in a long time either.

Anybody know what Bretts up to these days?

Brett is busy with a Consulting firm that he started last I knew. he was on sometime last year. I found a letter I got from Craig just the other day and all most forgot about chad.

Walter, BBLM23 and Norm, Mopower71 were on very early

So was BigEdsGarage, BillyBBad, BossVegaV8, CudaX4 (who has passed away),

Dave571, Fastback383,GotDart,

GuitarJones (had a different user name I believe on the first board.

Mperry, sickt7cuda, sickt7cuda , THEWHITEZOMBIE

These are guys that registered before May 29th 2004.

i enjoy reading what a lot of people have written. The threads seem to be discuss more about SB than BB and restoration, so I try to stick to what I know which seems to be gutting my A-Bodies to an inch of it's life.

-
Back