how many of us FABO people are also on FBBO?

-

Princess Valiant

A.K.A. Rainy Day Auto
Reaction score
I know many of us FABO people also have B-bodies and other car lines of mopars.

I am also on FBBO as Ranidart70 same as here but I rarely get on FBBO.

My post count is low over there and when I go over there I feel lost because I don't know anyone and I feel like I am intruding on any discussions in progress there. That plus I don't spend much time with my B-bodies, My real favorites are As.

So how many familiar people from here are there also?

I also have an E-body challenger but I think I logged into FEBO over a year ago and that is even more out in left field for me.

I used to see what is up at FCBO but ever since I sold my last fury a couple years ago I feel that I have no need to be discussing C-bodies anymore because it feels irrelevant now IMO

Jeeps only is another one .....I remember when Mr. Joey started that site and it was exciting .....unfortunately I don't have any jeeps anymore. I had an 86 Grand wagoneer around that time and I loved FSJs but i needed money around that time and I had to prioritize and the A-bodies took priority, so bye bye jeep and again it feels irrelevant for me to be discussing something that i am not involved with anymore.

so where are you FABO/FBBO people?

I'm over there too but I don't log in much. It seems like anytime I post it takes forever to get a reply. I actually bought a k-frame from a member over there a while back, never got the k-frame or my money back.

FABO...thought that was the tank division of Chrysler...

I check it out every now and then. I will be over there more often when I start on my Charger in a few years....Too many cars not enough time.

im a member also at fbbo but don't hardly get on the computer much now that its warm outside

I thought that I was on all three (A, B, & E), but last time I tried to log on to FBBO, it didn't recognize my screen name.

I am on FEBO, that's where I bought my Challenger convert from. I have 3 e-bodies.

I only have one B-body, and that just sits in the back garage as it is very low original mile car.

Maybe we should get a group of us A-body people to go over there and "bum rush" them.... LOL!

never even thought of joining. I just drive my B body, now my demon I'm always messin with!

Attachments

• 68 RR 383 4-speed (43) (640x480).jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 278
I was asked to be a mod there when it first started, & I accepted.

One of the other mods was swearing all the time.

I called him out & brought it to the attention of the administrator.

There was no problem on his or the other moderators part with the foul language that mod was spewing, so I left. I wanted no part of it.

I'm on both sites , pretty much every day, I am 68CHICKEN on FBBO and FEBO since I just got a 70 Cuda 383 4spd numbers car to restore.

Am on both with the same name. Have bought some 67 Charger stuff from a couple of guys with no problems.

I'm on FBBO just not as much as here. I do love B bodies. And might have another someday.

I'm also on FMJBO. Iv'e been spending more time over there since I got my Fifth Avenue last days off. All in all I like FABO the best!

I log in to both FABO and FBBO daily since I do both the NASCAR and NHRA "Pick 'Em" games on both. I tried to get some interest for the games on FCBO and FEBO but nobody on those sites appear to be interested.
I also joined all of the sites to spread the word about Inland Mopars Car Club's annual "Mopars In May At CSDR" charity-benefit all-Mopar car show.
I've found good people on both FABO and FBBO.

I joined there first due to my Road Runner, but since I bought my Scamp I do most of my online time here.

I'm MUCH more active on FBBO.

Also on C, FMJ, and truck, but those sites are much less active than A or B.

I'm currently down to 4 B body cars (actually just picked up a 67 Bel II 9 pass wagon) and the D150.

http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/mopar...her-hole-in-the-head-but-fitting-4-July-score

WH23G6- 1966 Coronet 440 factory 383-4 A/C car (one of 1670 383-4 in 440 trim)
RH46F7- 1967 Belvedere II wagon 318 A/C car (the new guy)
WP29P2- 1972 Charger SE 400-4 A/C hideaway SG car (rough)
RL21G3- 1973 Satellite base 318, factory floor mat and working A/C (60K mile survivor)

I've owned a Duster and a Challenger (although I'm not really an E body guy), and would love to have a 68 Barracuda FB for me and a 65 for my wife. Maybe another Duster as well.

I'd also like a 77-80 Volare Roadrunner with T tops, and maybe a 67 Newport or New Yorker FB.

Those and a few more select A and B cars, and I'll call my collection complete :):):)

-
Back