How well do you know your V8 engines?

-
cool game,of course I got them all correct.comes from years of wrecking yard scouring.
and being 46 years old. ALL V-8 ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!

not as well as I had hoped but at least I got all the mopar ones right.
You got 13 right out of 19.

17 of 19. Totally missed the Stude 289... should have got the 348 right but guessed 409 anyway. 409 was dual quad, not 3 deuce.

I got 18 out of 19. I missed the second Stude engine. Not the supercharged one, but the second one. I thought it was a Ford motor. The remote coolant tank threw me off cause a lot of them early Fords had those. Love the SOHC motor. I used to have one.

I got 17 of 19. The chevy tripower got me, thought it was a 409. The one
Stude engine looked like it was a Ford.
Fun little test DM. Thanks for the link.
Great minds think alike Brian! LOL I saw the valve covers and didn't think of the 348.
The Stude engine I didn't have a clue.

I got 15, but I'll admit I used the SWAG method on a couple. Gotta love multiple guess questions.

That was a cool test. 17 for me. Missed the R1 Stude and the Pontiac 370 (thought it was the Olds 303. Doh!)

17 out of 19 .

I choked on :

- 428 CJ ( thought it was a Low-Riser 427 )

- 2nd Studebaker 289 ( like others , I thought it was a Ford "Y" due to its coolant expansion tank ! )

Cool and fun ! Thanks for sharing :toothy1:

I got them all right 19 outta 19....I don't think age has that much to do with it really (used to stare are all the cars at the car shows before I hit 18, that was just a few years ago for me).

-
Back