Howdy

-

gumper

Reaction score
I'm new to the site. My name is Paul, but everyone calls me Gump. I've been racing for 10 years now, and have owned my Duster for 7. It's got a 408 with lots of go fast goodies, is entirely street legal, and I run it in Pro class (NHRA). Recently I won my second Wally with the same car, and planning on going to Boise for the Div. 6 finals in September. Also a member of MoparTech.net.

what's up? lets see some pics of the car, and some good looking women if ya got em

Wally2.jpg

I need an opinion on these front wheels. They are the factory 14"s I painted graphite. I have the trim rings, but not on yet. Should I go with the rallyes on all 4s, or stick to the Cragars?
Rallyes.jpg

Both are heavy, so a matched set is what I would be after. OH, congrads on the wally. I'm also on mopartech. but rarley post since I'm busy at 2 other forums.

Welcome gumper.
Congat's on the wally's man that is to cool.
We have a great bunch of folks here
and some of the best of the best tec's too.
Hard to say with out the rings and centers on.
But the Cragars look good.
Hope you stay with us and enjoy this great site gumper.

What's a Wally???

Trust me,you don't want to know what a "wally" is over here since it seems to be something to be proud of over there LOL

This is a Wally Trophy in America .

What is a Wally in your country?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg

This is a Wally Trophy in America .

What is a Wally in your country?

An idiot,a fool,the sort of person who should never open their mouth.
A "jerk" is the closest I can think of that US people would relate to.

So the thought of a "Wally Trophy" is VERY funny to me:toothy10:

No disrepect to gumper.

Welcome aboard Paul! That trophy is definitely something to be proud of!!! Best of luck at the Division finals. We're thrilled to have you here!

Welcome to the site! You will like it here. & as for the wheels, I say stick with the cragars. They give it that "look" IMHO.

Welcome to FABO and congratulations on the "Wally". I like the Cragars but the whitewalls are cool! LOL! Did you open up the rear wheelwells in the front?

A wally...congrats 2 you Gump. As far as the wheels, I like the ralleys, rallys, or rallyes myself (never can figure out the sp?), but you can't race with the trim rings anyway, so might as well stick with the cragars. They look awesome and nostalgic...8)

And welcome to this FABOulous site.....enjoy

-
Back