[WANTED] Hub for 9" front drum

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for any confusion I may have caused. I'm looking for the original hub from a 67 dart. I wasn't aware there were other styles. I tried the finned style but my wheel wouldn't fit onto the center. I hope this clears things, Thanks, Dean

Are you looking for the 9" bearing hub, or a 9" brake drum? When you say finned, that leads me to believe you are looking for a brake drum, not the bearing hub. Do you have a pic to post of what you are looking for?

Are you looking for the 9" bearing hub, or a 9" brake drum? When you say finned, that leads me to believe you are looking for a brake drum, not the bearing hub. Do you have a pic to post of what you are looking for?

I was wondering the same thing?? I have two original '69 Barracuda, 9" drums with hubs but didn't respond here because i was unsure on what the OP was looking for??? Mine have been overhauled with new lines, slave cylinders and bearings.

treblig

Attachments

• DSC05969.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 114
  • DSC05970.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 120
  • DSC05971.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 102
  • DSC05972.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 125
if I remember correctly the finned drums are later model as well the wheel register is larger then the 67 dart would have had I have 9 in hubs for the early dart style

These are off my '69 both right hand studs sbc and available...................

Attachments

• Drums9inch.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 127
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back