[SOLD] hundred of mopars being parted out

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see a lot of grilles up there on the wall, do they have any '69 Valiant grilles and headlight bezels?

63 dart taillite lens just one, driver quality, I have the bezel. also the chrome trim for sides of the door glass?????
so whats the deal with them.. I al;ways heard they were very high priced on their parts?????

how much for the F body (aspen) grill ... far right hand side

I'd be grateful forever if you could see if they have a straight hood for a 70-72 scamp/duster.. If they do, i'll contact them and see if they'll ship overseas. I crashed my Scamp and am desperate!

J-macs,

Do you by chance have any driveshafts?

Its for a TF904 to 8 1/4 setup. (Approx. 49.5 inches)
From what I am told, I can also use them off of F-bodies(Volare, Aspens)as well.

I am looking to buy a complete 67 Dodge Dart trunk hinge assembly.....tourch /plasma cut out w/ attaching sheet-metal OK.... I will remove the bracket / spot welds myself.

HemiDenny, I will get you a price this week.

Tantibus, there is a whole truckload of them, I will take measurements and get a price for you when I am up there Friday.

Vakianthardtop, I will get a price and pics for you friday, your PM box is full

Hacksaw, I will findout this week

426Hemi, I will look Friday, I think so though

Aces, I have a nice one on the back of my 74 Duster and want to switch to a 73, so let me see what they charge and we can work something out

cudahunter, I just listed a project 72 Cuda 340 4spd car for $4000

moparman, depends how nice. $1500-$2000

barbee, I think Laysons repops those. Some of the prices are high, but the parts are nice and they are a business. Have to pay the overhead and make money to keep bringing in the cars and parts.

Dnasty, I will look Friday

great....I will see if there is anything else on the 67 Dart list

project F body .... extra points with a \6 and a OD stick on the floor.....

jmacs...

did you happen to run across an OEM trunk mat for my 68 barracuda fastback? i think a FABO member noted that this original mat was an all rubber black type of mat. someone on ebay is selling a fastback repo now but it is the grey vinyl pattern type.

thanks...

jim coster, pittsburgh, pa

I am heading to the yard now, even if I haven't responded, I have taken not and will look into things for you all.

I knew that finding and buying the 67 bucket head rests separate from the seats would be impossible.
How about door panel speaker grilles molded in 67 metallic red ?
They're about 5 inches square, 1/4 inch thick, with a round hole perforation.

J-Mac; I need 67/68 cuda Headlight bezels and Grilles. Dented is okay, long as I can work them out. LMK, I'm not a tire kicker. You get the goods, you get the moolah. THANKS.

I believe that I have responded to all PM's and messages here. Let me know if I missed you.

Redfish and Partsmonsta, I didn't get the notes till after I got back. I will check next time I am up there.

Thanks everyone.

Hi J-Mac, Looking for the interior rear panels for a 69 Barracuda convertible. I believe the panels from 67-69 are the same. Any color will do, I can do some repair if they are not perfect, but need them to be basically intact. Especially looking for the driver's side panel.

Thanks!

Chris

I PM'ed you about a month ago & never heard back. A couple things I'm looking for for a '67 Dart...

Backup light switch assy. for column automatic (switch mounts on column under dash)

Choke thermostat /6

A couple decent front door armrest pads (2 door). Tan if available.

A few of the plastic bulb sockets for dash lights.

Thanx.

I live in Western WA, I am in need of exhaust manifold set for 318 for a 65 Barracuda. I guess the 273 V8 commando would be the reference. Please let me know if you have any old sets and we can work out a deal. thank you v/r
Al

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back