I am confused

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
Not that it takes much. Went to town with a neighbor today. Got home and the wife had a crockpot full beans and some home made tortillas. And now that nature has taken its course and I am :fart:she is mad at me :wack::dontknow:

Sounds like she ask for it.

It's the law..... beans = gas.... plain and simple.

Is that anything like: " If you aren't ready for the answer then don't ask the question ? "

Don't she know it a magical fruit :toothy10:

The more you eat the more you toot 8)

so that's beans beans the musical fruit the more you eat the more you toot :)

oh well

to really make her mad, pull the covers over her head at bed time. of course, this might result in getting kicked really hard in the back.or worse yet, she might do it to you!

Whatever you do, don't light that cig.....:angryfir:

You need to soak the farts out of the beans and cook them in a REAL pot. Crock pot beans will give you the worst case of gas you ever had.
shhhhh don't tell her that. It will take away some of the enjoyment in life. We have 2 African Grey parrots and they can mimic the sound of me farting on the chair I sit on while at the computer.....

Haven't you built her a "safe place" yet? :toothy10:

you mean the dutch oven?

shhhhh don't tell her that. It will take away some of the enjoyment in life. We have 2 African Grey parrots and they can mimic the sound of me farting on the chair I sit on while at the computer.....

thats awesome! at least my GF finds farts funny but laugh after she calls me a nasty *****...

I have attempted to give her a dutch oven, she pinched me in the arm pit, damn near put me out of bed.....As my granny used to say, where ever you may be let your wind go free.....

Unreal!! Now those are smart and stinky parrots!! It seems the older ya get the less it is that you try to hold it in. Dont let it build up it'll only cause ya grief!

Beans, beans, They're good for your heart.
The more you eat, the more you fart.
The more you fart, the better you'll feel.
So eat your beans at every meal!

However, it is better to burp and taste it, than fart and waste it.

As far as women go, they have to *****. They don't burp or fart and if they didn't *****, they'd explode!

-
Back