I am SO tired of winter.

-
We have over a foot here in the N end of Idaho, and it didn't even start until February. Plus it has been COLD. Today was about 21F, the "average" is up into the 40's so it's more than 20 below the average temp

The weekend I brought home the "new" Scamp

Del is getting a new girl and she is trying to kill the old guy

View attachment 1715298013

View attachment 1715298014

View attachment 1715298015

67Dart273 Looks like you have plenty of snow out there on the North end of Idaho. We used to run our Sand Rail Dune Buggies out there at St. Anthony Dunes. One of the most favorite places to go Dunnin'

Put my buggy to work plowing snow now when it is not too deep, Minnesota Snow . . . They have lots and lots of snow now too.

Buggy Snow Plow.jpg

Buggy Plowing.jpg

67Dart273 Looks like you have plenty of snow out there on the North end of Idaho. We used to run our Sand Rail Dune Buggies out there at St. Anthony Dunes. One of the most favorite places to go Dunnin'

Put my buggy to work plowing snow now when it is not too deep, Minnesota Snow . . . They have lots and lots of snow now too.

View attachment 1715298102

View attachment 1715298103
That's using the old noodle!...

View attachment 1715298102

View attachment 1715298103
Put skis on the front and hit the trails! Could be fun.

Just heard on the news that we broke the MN 1873 record for the temp today at -14...normal temps for this time of the year should be upper 20’s....

When "winter" ends "fire season" starts here...will take the cold and snow over smoke filled skies anytime

Yeah, I don't like going up against Mother Nature,

I would rather be working with Ma Mopar ! ! ! !

I feel for you guys. Left Detroit in 1983 thanks to the Marine Corps and never looked back. Only go back know to visit my mom and brothers. Don't miss the snow as I can drive about 45 min to the mountains and see as much as I want. Drove the Challenger today as a matter of fact, but drive it daily rain or shine, in my opinion that's what I built it for, to enjoy it on a daily basis.
Kevin

updated that 22 people have now been confirmed dead in tornado in Alabama

Wow, that's terrible! Guess I can live with the snow and below zero weather.
Can always go to Vegas for the drag races next month. Should be warm there.

I know it's 28 and it feels like 15, but all this talk of cold weather made me have to go out and get a banana milkshake for my wife and I...
IMG_20190303_202702.jpg

:thumbsup:

I've been off work for the last six weeks due to surgery, but am going back today. The temperature is zero and wind chill is -20 degrees. Oh, did I mention that we work outside? I'm getting too old for this ****...

After below zero weather for several days, it's Sunny and a high of 17 in Denver today. Tomorrow it gets up to 32, A heat wave! LOL Wednesday it's supposed to be 40, that feels like summer!

1pm and 11 degrees. I hate winter.
Over the years we would get all kinds of interesting projects to do in the Winters in the shop, keeping us occupied until Spring comes so we could get things fired up and go out and use them.

Boats, Cars, Traveling Equipment, Dune Buggies, 34' long low slung wind resistant buggy trailer for hauling sand rails cross country . . like in January out to Yuma Arizona where it was nice and warm at Buttercup Valley Sand Dunes. We used to fly up and down that Mexican Highway, dirt road separating US and mexico. My buddy shooting up a 30 foot tall x 200 ft long dust trail with his yellow sand rail. That was back in 2000, not any more now with the boarder issues going on today.

Always enjoyed painting everything up so it would look nice and go over everything mechanically so it would be reliable and would not break down on us when we wanted to use it the most.

That was so much fun. Now I just sneak south once in a while and wait out the winters. FABO is a good activity to share past and present experiences with and helps to pass the time till the nice spring weather rolls in. Then we can get back to building the Mopars. Thanks to All . .

21_19A.JPG

0423121212.jpg

1215122034.jpg

Don't discount your dreams . . . we live in the residual today of our past thoughts and actions !

S.E Texas, rains here every 3 days, so friggin wet and cloudy! Got cold today, high 40, been sleeting the last HOUR! ha OK so we are pussies here. Will be 70 by Fri!!!
I eel for you people back in the Northeast ( NO sympathy for you if you live in Mn, Mt, SD, ND, or Ne.!!)

Tired of the winter also. Live in Springfield Oregon got about a foot of snow last week. First time in my life that much snow that fast here.
C0F277DF-22F2-41BE-B3D2-E70D9E61285B.jpeg

Last edited:
My buddy shot me a picture of his cabin in eastern Oregon. We were there in January snowmobiling and all he could do today was just drive by with his uncle it was buried...
View attachment 1715298093
we were supposed to go snowmobiling tomorrow but we just are going to wait till the middle of the week till we get a little more snow. Over the weekend there's too many people up there packing down the trails and making them full of tracks. It's going It's going to be a bluebird day tomorrow but the snow will be all chewed up from the traffic. Hopefully by Wednesday or Thursday it'll get a few more inches up there and cover everybody's tracks and nobody will be there but us hopefully..
My wife says HELLO from a-top MT. Hood
View attachment 1715298099
Loved Oregon and especially Mt. Hood!

-
Back