I couldn’t even start to imagine

-
I'd like to have an old Ctutch-Flite laying around.... with some lightning rods, if they would work with it. Just for my Lil junk... it'd be FUN!

Mine too!!!! 10 grand plus for a tans.....? Not me....
Ouch! Don't get me wrong if I had a car that was back halved, with enough motor to need that transmission ( and I had the money) I'd love to do it! I'd also love to have a nice place up in the mountains, or on a lake somewhere too...

It's really relative to each individual's goals-desires vs disposable income. If you read the thread, Someone may say pittsburgracer spent 7500 on a used r3 engine, man that's to much, someone else may say 30k for a cool smallblock chump change.

I'd like to have an old Ctutch-Flite laying around.... with some lightning rods, if they would work with it. Just for my Lil junk... it'd be FUN!
My buddy in high school had a clutch flite behind a 360 that made the back window pop out of his 66 barracuda when he hit the track. Or so he said

A friend of mine is building a combo for his avenger promod that will have at least that much in it.
Solid KB hemi with a big *** procharger. It better make more that twice what that small block makes. Also better make more than twice his current small tire car (1200hp)

A friend of mine is building a combo for his avenger promod that will have at least that much in it.
Solid KB hemi with a big *** procharger. It better make more that twice what that small block makes. Also better make more than twice his current small tire car (1200hp)
Brutal....

Got the Avenger less motor, trans etc. Previously had a three kit nitrous 632 bbc in it. Mid seven quarters.
He wants to beat his step sons mustang. It's been 200mph. In the eighth. (For a previous owner).
That's just SICK!!!!!!! LOVE IT

Here is the other side of the coin, imagine the heartbreak when they scatter it. I'd have to declare bankruptcy!

28,000 ant so bad, call clemmets house of power down duncan sc,..or gaerte, or arringtons and price out one them bad mutha's!! more than me and all my junk would ever be worth!!

I couldn't imagine the anxiety of dropping a valve with the gargantuan valve spring pressure of that thing yikes!

He had it on the dyno a while back and even I as nervous for him…did a break in on it and brought it back to the shop and did a tear down to check everything…

I find these builds to be inspiring. There's so much money in this hobby/sport. If someone else can make it, so can I. It may take me a little longer, and I might have to make some sacrifices, but anything is possible if you want it bad enough.

-
Back