I FOUND THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS! 68 Barracuda!

-
Oh dear God, I just threw up a little in my mouth, that's hideous :pukel:

That is strange. Looks a little like a murcury cyclone spoiler 2 front end. In one of the pics it looks like it has a wing but in the other it does not have one. I hope that front end can be unbolted and thrown in the trash and a proper front end put back on.

Who would put nissan 280 Z parts on their b-cuda! Someone should get shot.

That guy should be drug out in the street and beat with wooden hammers, who would do such a thing to the best car ever

That guy should be drug out in the street and beat with wooden hammers, who would do such a thing to the best car ever

.....And then when the wooden hammers break, beat him with a sock full of quarters:angry7::dontknow::banghead::violent1:

puke.jpg

The good thing is...It can be fixed.

But the price is more than laughable, and 'm not suprized by the asking price due to the looks of that thing.

I think I'm gonna beat myself with a wooden hammer for exposing myself to that.

Nightmares are also classified as dreams so you're OK with your thread title. Must be something caused by all the rain in the Northwest - that's terrible.

I don't like it either but, stuff like that is what street rodding is all about. And yes, I know I'm setting myself up for hateful comments.

Looks like something George Barris would do, good guy but I never liked much of his designs :munky2:

Another thing to look at............................
All that time trouble and money spent on it and then look under the hood.

.....And then when the wooden hammers break, beat him with a sock full of quarters:angry7::dontknow::banghead::violent1:

Quarters?!?!?!

I was thinking more like a pillow case full of door knobs.....

That's just plaing F`in disturbing. There's so many clapped-out Chevy's to experiment on and this guy picks a `69 Fastback? And a 340-S car no less!?!?!

Someone in Oregon want to go pay this guy a visit?

That was so horrible I had to go look at it again !
Must be a retractable wing or maybe velcro'd on for the first Pic ?
First the add with the four banger Dart ,now this!
I gotta take a sedative and go lie down ...

I hate to say this but i'd take less for my 69 notchback in unraped form.

Thats disgusting. I might go see it just so I can shoot the bastard that did that to a mopar...

It was probably done many years ago.

I think his asking price for a 69 Formula S 340 that is rust free would not be too bad. Scrap the doghouse and the rest looks like just paint mods, except for the diapearing rear spoiler.

What would you pay for a 69 Formula S? could you buy this and convert back to normal for that amount?

I have seen many custom cars that were done in the late 60's thru early 80's and you have to ask, WHAT WHERE THEY THINKING?

A 427 68 Vette at the Mecum auction this past spring had camero tail lights, 68 dodge side marker lights, 4" chopped top on a T Top Vette, about the same headlights as the 69 Cuda in this thread, What the hell was this guy thinking

How much to convert it back is the big question, buy it make a real Formula S and give it a good paint job and have the advantage of an old show car that has been garaged and pampered instead of left out to rust to the ground

My 2 Cent

Oh I hate it too.

That guys friends must have hurt themselves laughing so hard when they first saw it.

"That (snicker) um .....sure is a (snicker) um.........unique design you got there. No ,No it's good, leave it, you look good in it. All the girls will want a ride in it. " :roll:

knock a zero off the price and it's all mine baby "Yeah got me a 69 Supercuda with a 340 hemi with a 3/4 cam and a 411 posi rear end" :love7:

-
Back