i got a barracuda

-
will do and i got more pics uploaded to the car domain and im not keeping the 66 clip on the 65 im going to use the wagons clip

The wagon front clip will look great on your 65. I plan on changing mine over to disc front brakes and LBP wheels. I have located a 8.25 which I plan to get.

i allready have all the suff new to put disk brakes on my cuda i do need a 65 cuda grill so i dont have to run the wagons

wow mine a little better off as i dont have all the suff some one trying to fix it when thay didnt know how u mite make u a cardoamin and make a page for it i hate being the only cuda on there that even updates things so how far have u got on the 1/4s how are the floors in it

wow mine a little better off as i dont have all the suff some one trying to fix it when thay didnt know how u mite make u a cardoamin and make a page for it i hate being the only cuda on there that even updates things so how far have u got on the 1/4s how are the floors in it

I am too scared to look but here are more pictures from underneath. I never could figure car domain site to post pictures properly.

Photo Bucket link.

http://s150.photobucket.com/albums/s102/old_tired_rebel/1965 Barracuda/

sounds good its no big deal its thats where im at most of the time lol im slowly getting this stie down and if ur looking for a diff abody i still have the wagon its cleaner than ur cuda all i have seen it need rust wize is a spot on the 1/4s bout the size of a buck and floors

sounds good its no big deal its thats where im at most of the time lol im slowly getting this stie down and if ur looking for a diff abody i still have the wagon its cleaner than ur cuda all i have seen it need rust wize is a spot on the 1/4s bout the size of a buck and floors

To be honest I wish I could but can't afford it. Once I get the lower quarters,and valance I think the rest will come together.

ya im still looking at it how much did u pay for it if u dont mind me asking

I don't mind, I paid a $1,000.00 for it. I have seen a few here with no titles for 1200-1800 on CL old cars of any kind is expensive.

well i find better to just do it 1st off that way when i get it done i can just drive it im in my 20s i got to have it now thing ha ha best part of the hole car was the tank had been lined so i put a new carb and gas in it and it fired right up are u keeping the 6 in urs i am i like the 6 bangers

well i find better to just do it 1st off that way when i get it done i can just drive it im in my 20s i got to have it now thing ha ha best part of the hole car was the tank had been lined so i put a new carb and gas in it and it fired right up are u keeping the 6 in urs i am i like the 6 bangers

I like the /6 but thinking more of a 318 or 360 for it.

Time flies when you are having fun. But my post count isn't all that high look at my member date.

im a little slow getting to repliy im waching hell fighters with john wayne ha ha well dont just junk the 6 there alot of us that mite but it

-
Back