I got a strange phone call...

-
I'd try call block..she should get the message....this person no longer wants to communicate with your crazy butt.

Don't think I can block a private number, even if I could I'd be blocking a whole lot of my friends from getting through.. I really don't wanna have to change my number, to many sane people that I do wanna talk to have it.. I'll let the next private number call just go to voice mail...

Paul, for your own sake, run away!
I had an ex that was very much like yours, and i see a pattern.
I still care about her well being and always will, just too much baggage and head trips.
The golf ball through a garden hose stereotype? I agree! But life and relationships are more than that.
It's true they like to leave something at your place just so they have an excuse to keep in contact with you and it really pisses off prospective girlfriends if they find out, and they do that on purpose!
My new wife put the run on her and her s**t was gone in 2 months.
We've been together for almost 3 years and the phone calls etc. have stopped as of a year ago when they had it out over the phone.
It's tough being a nice guy, isn't it?
Another woman in your life will cure all of your problems with your ex guaranteed.
It sounds like she is trying to make you feel as bad as she does and is laying out a sympathy trip on you.
It's what ex's do best.
Feelin' for ya man.
My advice is to walk away and don't look back.
Take care.
Tom.

You should probably block her number... cut off all ties, it's the only way

Paul, for your own sake, run away!
I had an ex that was very much like yours, and i see a pattern.
I still care about her well being and always will, just too much baggage and head trips.
The golf ball through a garden hose stereotype? I agree! But life and relationships are more than that.
It's true they like to leave something at your place just so they have an excuse to keep in contact with you and it really pisses off prospective girlfriends if they find out, and they do that on purpose!
My new wife put the run on her and her s**t was gone in 2 months.
We've been together for almost 3 years and the phone calls etc. have stopped as of a year ago when they had it out over the phone.
It's tough being a nice guy, isn't it?
Another woman in your life will cure all of your problems with your ex guaranteed.
It sounds like she is trying to make you feel as bad as she does and is laying out a sympathy trip on you.
It's what ex's do best.
Feelin' for ya man.
My advice is to walk away and don't look back.
Take care.
Tom.

Thanks Tom, good advise, theres no way I'd get back with her.. I like the life I live now.. I've been tied up in serious relationships ever since I was 17, I'm almost 43, I like being free, no one to answer to, no argueing over any and everything, thats the way I like it... Almost all of my friends are female, if I want company I just make a phone call...

Don't think I can block a private number, even if I could I'd be blocking a whole lot of my friends from getting through.. I really don't wanna have to change my number, to many sane people that I do wanna talk to have it.. I'll let the next private number call just go to voice mail...

That's the best think to do. Most of the time I see a private number I answer and hang up immediately. Private numbers are from people who want something (money) or cowards that don't want you know their phone numbers. That way they feel like they have control since you are unable to call them back. That's why I answer and hang up immediately is because I don't need those type of people in my like thank you very much. My ex wife started the private number stuff when she moved out. I answered it knowing it was a private number and it was her.... blowing me out. That was the last time I answered a private number call. The only talking she did after that was to my lawyer.

Pray for the gal, hope she doesn't have luke, and go on with your life bro... she's miserable and she wants company.

If you lived with her for a year, then you have to know some of her family or friends. Call them and confirm her story, just say you heard about her situation and wanted to know if there was "something you could do", if she's got cancer you can bet the rent check that they'll know about before you.
If it's legit, then be willing to be helpful on the emotional level. If not, (Which is what my Jedi senses tell me), then make sure you tell EVERYONE that she knew/knows that she's faking cancer and a complete fraud.

Just my 2 cents.

That's the best think to do. Most of the time I see a private number I answer and hang up immediately. Private numbers are from people who want something (money) or cowards that don't want you know their phone numbers. That way they feel like they have control since you are unable to call them back. That's why I answer and hang up immediately is because I don't need those type of people in my like thank you very much. My ex wife started the private number stuff when she moved out. I answered it knowing it was a private number and it was her.... blowing me out. That was the last time I answered a private number call. The only talking she did after that was to my lawyer.

Pray for the gal, hope she doesn't have luke, and go on with your life bro... she's miserable and she wants company.

Your ex-wife sounds as crazy as my first, she would call my girlfriends house and if I didn't talk to her she would show up in their driveway.. Long after we broke up she spotted me sitting on the parkway with a chick, she pulled in, jumped on the hood of my '72 rs camaro and tried to kick the windshild in, I got out of the car to get her down then she went through the drivers side, grabbed the girl by the hair and drug her out of my car.. Actually it was pretty impressive at the time, my first wife only weighed 100 pound, damn she was spunky..

Man I think you need to give up on women for awhile like I have. You sound to much like me! LOL

The things I am doing now there is no way in heck I could have done with my ex wife. When she lived here there was this loud sucking noise and my bill fold was its prey.

I think there is this thing online called Trap Call that you can get and it'll show you who the blocked number is. I think it bounces the number off a 1-800 number and then back to you, showing who is actually calling.

You can set things up so that your home phone won't accept calls from blocked/private numbers. Then a person has to temporarily unblock their number for the call to go through. As far as I've been able to find out there's no way to block calls that come from a cell phone.

Thanks for all your support and advise, guys and gal... I sent an email to her old email address and a text to her old cell phone expressing my sorrow if she is sick... I now wash my hands of the whole situation...

-
Back